Black People : Why Are Black Women Aggresively Targeted For IRD

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Apr 5, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Jill Scott has recently and in the past made some very hard hitting statements against seeing black men with white girls and she is taking a lot of heat for it. I'm not on a cpu where i can embed links but you only need google it. I don't think she excpected the back lash but people are talking about boycotts and other things to make sure her next album flops.------------Maybe its just me as a brother but I am no fool, neither am I blind. The overwhelming majority of this inter racial targetting is directed at black women even though Asian women marry mainly white males the most. I smell a fish and from the looks of both Sudan and Brazil, interracial dating/marrying has not worked out well between black women and those considered white/Arab. Don't get me wrong, if any person naturally, key word naturally, develops a relationship with a person from another race, who am i to denounce it but when there is a very aggresive campaign to specifically target black women, then I fully and completely object.----------------------- I think what is happening thru the advanced educational system(college), is a 60s like movement combined with a heavy dose of Willie Lynch to divide black people by color and class for the purpose of retaining a white on top social construct since they detect a dwindling of Nordic whites in future decades. This is utter desparation if you ask me. In Cali, my very good friend with a funny screen name of chocolatebooty81(youtube) has many vids uploaded in which she speaks of blacks in Cali not admitting they are black as if this is a sign of guilt and lying about being "biracial". She says many but not all engage in this black denial, not even most just a high number. There is also a exellent article at theblackagendareport.com about "biracial into nonexistence". -----------------These tactics are actually old but many are unaware of them being implemented. Brazil went from a 35% pure African population to now less than 8% blacks. This was done by changing racial definitions for the purpose of creating job priveledges in their slightly growing economy for those of a more "fair" complexion. Even in areas of Rio that are nearly all black, like the City of God, most the job holders are blacks who were redefined as white or latino.WE MUST LEARN AND BE FULLY AWARE OF THIS SPECIFIC TARGETING OF BLACK WOMEN.

2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Complete Genocide

http://www.amazon.com/Brazil-Mixture-Massacre-Essays-Genocide/dp/0912469269

"Racial diversity in the world is a wondrous thing, but when practiced within a nation it suppresses man's instinctive urge to be a part of his own people, and through that, his connection to eternity, and that is a crime against humanity.

Another crime is the fact that those who support forced or coerced racial diversity are knowingly or unknowingly supporting racial genocide. When different races occupy the same land, a small percentage of each race will breed out of their group, and over time a complete mixing will be achieved, and there will be no recognition of the once separate races that lived there.

The racial diversity that this regime and its useful idiots are supporting is leading to the exact opposite of what they say they want - racial diversity. Racial mixing leads to racial extinction, not diversity, and eventually all that will be left is one mongrelized, hybrid type of man. There is nothing noble or beautiful about this, it really is a crime against humanity."

- Frosty Wooldridge

:whip::whip:

3. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    It does seem that black women are aggresively targeted for ird I guess the
    brainwashing mechanism that worked on their male counterparts didn't work on bw.
    Now u see numerous articles on the black male shortage
    constantly showing every bm celebrity married to a non-bw(what about the ones married to bw, I never see them)
    and even more articles on how bw are supposedly least desired by men of all races blah blah blah...

Frosty Wooldridge told the truth!
    and I've never understood the desire of some bfolks to have non-black/whitish children...

4. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    I think that black women are a target because we verbalize our disappointments and discouragement. We are open about our victimization, not just with other BW, but with those outside the community. I think that expressing one’s feelings can be a double edged sword. On one hand it’s therapeutic to get it out. On the other hand if you vent before healing takes place, you may be subject to exploitation. Some people see the vulnerability of black women and come up with a way to play on their sensitivities. There is a lot of money in selling IR fairytales to black women……..IR dating sites, IR romance novels, etc.

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    It's called

Miscegenation, a scientific and strategic tool of empire building used for thousands of years, done more agressively by the Hittites and others who invaded Kemet and lightened it by killing of many Black males,
    (Chancellor Williams, the Destruction of Black Civilizations), and the Aryan invasion of the Dravidians of india, which created the caste system.
    (Any history of India verifies the process)

The point is now, what is it that we as Black men have collectively learnd from history?

6. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Very true, we advertise our gender issues way to openly. I think it was Malcolm X who said these issues should be discussed behind closed doors. But we more than any race, get very loud in open forums about our gender issues, as if we are unaware that millions will read what we put out there, thus leaving us wide open for attack. Kinda like Mr Woods

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i believe at the root it is all a part of black self hate

8. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    JILL SCOTT LYRICS-"How It Make You Feel"

Indeed.

I kinda wish sista Jill did not say anything. I mean you gotta do what your spirit tells ya, but still. The truth is...I pretty much already knew how she felt by the lyrics to the following song (on her last album). Maybe she felt that she needed to be more explicit. I generally go by the rule "a hint to a wise man is sufficient" but then every one has their way.......

JILL SCOTT LYRICS

"How It Make You Feel"

[Chorus:]
    Tell me how you'd feel
    If I was,If I was go'n,
    Tell me how you'd feel?
    Tell me how you'd feel
    If I was,If I was go'n,
    Tell me how you'd feel?
    What if I was go'n forever?
    No more chocolate kisses,
    No nappy dugout ever,
    No mamma,no daughter,no sister,no
    No sister friends
    Tell me my brother,
    What would become of you then?
    What if,poof,every black female in the world
    disappeared?
    Your man-child left unattended
    Lost without no one behind the steering wheel
    Tell me,hmm mmm,
    C'mon,how would that make you feel
    C'mon,c'mon,help a sister say

[Chorus]

Your beautiful brown would be forever go'n
    With no more cocoa wombs to carry your
    brown on
    You right there,would be the last of your kind
    Can you feel this song? How does that
    affect your mind?
    Cause if there was no me,there'd be no you
    Ooo can you feel me,is this song coming
    through
    What if,poof,every
    black female
    in the world
    disappeared?
    That's the science in it,
    but it's so much more intense
    Reach into your soul for the answer
    Reach wherever you need to,to find it

[Chorus]

[Rap:]
    Say you be tripping,
    Say you pimping it,
    Talking 'bout how you "Da Man"
    What you are is something different
    By-product of when "Massa"ruled your life
    Spreading babies everywhere
    Couldn't think,couldn't care
    But you can now
    You can,you can
    C'mon and man up
    **** it,Tell me how you'd feel?
    No mamma,no daughter

[Chorus]

[Repeat w/ adlibs until fade:]

9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    In fairness, Jill Scott is an Aries (by the way Happy Be-lated to her), and Aries natives aren't exactly known for holding anything inside; when they feel they need to "let it out," they will do it.

Outside of the above, I will also add that I concur with the view that we "do it to ourselves" when we air our dirty laundry. We have wrecked our own reputations all over the world, and honestly it is our fault. If we are truly sick of it and want to see it come to an end, we need to make like the adults and grown-ups we are, and find a more civilized way to discuss our problems and find solutions.

KWABENA

10. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Very true, my kidz mother is an Aries and she is very vocal about everything. Opinionated also. Sometime to the point of rudeness.