Science and Technology : Why are Black video websites struggling?

:hello: @Chrysalis Johnson ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and sharing.

I did listen to your video and I have a few questions if you do not mind.

This site ... diytube.video ... where you posted the above video, is it your own site - black owned?

If not, do you have your own black video website and would you give us a link to it?

To answer your question, why are black video websites struggling - I'd imagine it is the same reason most black websites struggle, they are a challenge to maintain. I'll go into more detail once you respond to the questions above, if you would like me to.

Looking forward to your answer(s).

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

DiyTube is not mine or Black owned.
Its a site that I host alot of videos on after my issues on all the other sites.

I have a few video sites that are being developed.
I'll post links when they are further along.

DiyTube is not mine or Black owned.
Its a site that I host alot of videos on after my issues on all the other sites.

I have a few video sites that are being developed.
I'll post links when they are further along.

Thanks for answering.

It is disingenuous to harshly critique websites that are actually available, even if they are struggling, when you have none to present.

You talk about struggling black websites, while using a raggedy white owned site to do it on. What made you pick them when youtube is available?

That could be part of the answer to your question (and your contribution to it) - why are black video websites struggling - because we choose white owned ones to post to.

You talk of a plan in your video, of solving the problem to your question, yet you have no site to present.

What sort of plan do you have, with no successful site of your own to prove the plan's merit?

It seems you have put the cart before the horse.

I know the challenge of keeping a site alive, working, free from error, etc., and it is not easy.

You may even find an error here on occasion, it happens to the best of web sites at some time or another.

You really went in on those sites mentioned in your video, with nothing of your own to show - this is unfortunate.

Last but not least, we discourage negative critiques of other people's web sites here, for they are rarely fair - as in this case.

I do hope your great plan and web sites materialize.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back