Black People Politics : Why Are Black Politicians so silent on issues that affect black folks

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
I have often wondered why is that the black Members of the USA House of Representatives or whatever their parliament is called can sit silently and see the issues that affect black people and just keep silent.

• The man who was choked hold in NY
  • Travon Martin
  • High incidence of black incarceration and the list can go on for ever
Don't these people identify with their black brothers and sisters. Each time I see something that has or is affecting black folks, I have to ask, do these black representatives have a conscience...why are they so disinterested. Not a word, as if their lips are zipped shut. Black folks in the USA really have it tough... Who do these black representatives...represent:thinking::( They can't do everything..BUT at least they can make their voice heard.

They may have had a cause initially and then the reality of the system hit them straight in the face and they are either scared of the reality realized or comfortable off of the temptations presented. Some do what they can within the system to try and make a difference and do some good but...

...this system is a mutha ain't it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back