Black People : Why are all the Stars only in the sky!

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
" Too many singers rely on belting out the lyrics, backup singers and dancers, special effects and even wardrobe malfunctions to stand out. "

This is so true. I want me some soul singing, star singer focus. I'm feed up with the fifteen folks on stage, all running around, making Puffy and Usher, Janet, and Missy look good. Puffy can't sing. Regardless of the number of lines he places in a song, or the number he chooses not to. That boy can't sang. :grouphug: LOL

HODEE said:
" Too many singers rely on belting out the lyrics, backup singers and dancers, special effects and even wardrobe malfunctions to stand out. "

This is so true. I want me some soul singing, star singer focus. I'm feed up with the fifteen folks on stage, all running around, making Puffy and Usher, Janet, and Missy look good. Puffy can't sing. Regardless of the number of lines he places in a song, or the number he chooses not to. That boy can't sang. :grouphug: LOL

I guess it's the way of the world today, remember, "Sex" is a number one seller. Keep in mind that everything they do on these video's today are...sex in the form of dancing. *smh*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back