Black Relationships : Why are AA Women so aggressive and domineering

MANASIAC said:
Sister Toylin I really feel this. Do you remember that Feminist thread that river sparked up a minute ago? It was talking about this same thing.

Now, I'm not saying that anything is wrong with feminism, per se, but the extreme that it has been taken to is ridiculous, i think.

100%African said:
Why is the average African American woman so agreesive, quick tempered and very domineering while her African counter part is the exact opposite?

100%African ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Where is your evidence to support this claim?

:heart:

Destee

Naw man....

panafrica said:
An African woman raised in America is African American, and will more than likely develop the same behavioral patterns and social attitudes. As sister Toylin stated and brother Dual observed (in part of his response), the primary difference between African women and African American women is cultural upbringing.

I'm talking about those that came str8 from the motherland. They quickly americanize :lol:

LMAO

100%African said:
Yeah culture plays a very important role in Africa, In most traditions the joy and pride of a woman is the unity in her home, so women strive very hard to maintain peace and tranquility in the home front. A single unmarried mother is seen as a disgrace to her family while a divoced woman would find it very difficult to remarry as she is seen as a non-wife material hence the divorce. That is why African marriages last longer than western marriages.

Do you know haw many henpecked African men I know here. You need to quit this. It just isnt true

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back