Black Relationships : Why are AA Women so aggressive and domineering

100%African said:
Why is the average African American woman so agreesive, quick tempered and very domineering while her African counter part is the exact opposite?

Black Women are not Quick Tempered, Agressive and Domineering, I think it is a matter of interpertation.

African

AfroAmericans as a people are generally more aggressive than Africans because of 2 things:

1. The high amount of testosterone was have as a result of selective breeding.

2. The oppressive conditions most of us have had to endure historically caused us to develop different surviving mechanisms.

AfroAmerican women in particular tend to be more aggressive because historically they couldn't rely totally on thier men to protect them and often had to play both mother and father to their children.

Dual Karnayn said:
AfroAmericans as a people are generally more aggressive than Africans because of The oppressive conditions most of us have had to endure historically caused us to develop different surviving mechanisms. AfroAmerican women in particular tend to be more aggressive because historically they couldn't rely totally on thier men to protect them and often had to play both mother and father to their children.

I agree with this analysis, at least this portion of your analysis. The only thing I would add is that historically African American women weren't the sole parent (it is impossible for a woman to play father), that has occured only during the past 4 decades.

I would like to add that we are products of our environments. The rise of feminism in The West (read: Europe and America) is responsible for a lot of flaws in relationships. We have been condition to believe that "I don't need no man.. I can do bad all by myself... ni***s ain't sh**!... " and we tend to act this out. I feel that most African socities are still more traditional than we have the chance/choice to be here in America.

toylin said:
I would like to add that we are products of our environments. The rise of feminism in The West (read: Europe and America) is responsible for a lot of flaws in relationships. We have been condition to believe that "I don't need no man.. I can do bad all by myself... ni***s ain't sh**!... " and we tend to act this out. I feel that most African socities are still more traditional than we have the chance/choice to be here in America.

Sister Toylin I really feel this. Do you remember that Feminist thread that river sparked up a minute ago? It was talking about this same thing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back