Chief Elder Osiris : WHY AMERICA WILL NEVER SELECT A BLACK AFRIKAN, TO BE PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    WHY AMERICA WILL NEVER SELECT A BLACK AFRIKAN, TO BE PRESIDENT

By Chief Elder Osiris

The requirement for being Black and Proud is more than wearing the Pigment of your external self, it require you to know your Black self and for you to be qualified to be in possession of such Knowledge, is for you to be able to Hyper communicate with the DNA of your Ancient First Way Black Ancestors, information that will reveal to you the Divine order of your Ancestors Timely succession and will provide you information that you now have no knowledge of, it all being in regard to that which is referred to as God, the Universe actionable events, and the Life interaction with Self, understanding the Events that interact with your Life.

Beloved, being Black is about reclaiming and regaining possession of Afrika and Reuniting a divided Black Nation and it is that Afrikan Black Nation that Black so call Afrikans are excited and concerned about, having a desire for a Messiah to rise up from the Midst of all of that Blackness and guide us to a Divine way of Living, that will cause us to have the Joy of experiencing the Greater Good in our Black Lives, an accomplishment that will require Black People to be qualified to See ourselves for whom we are and not to allow anybody to ever again convince us to become invisible to our Black Selves and to believe that our Blackness carry no significant divine Meaning, that is the Black Afrikan of whom I speak of that America will never select to be President of these America United states, thus meaning that the Afrikan American is no longer is of the Black Afrikan Mold, and now the Afrikan American desire to run to be America President.

I know that you do not desire to be reminded of the Divine truth concerning those people with a history of destroying the Black Nation and because they did, you Black People in return, fell in Love with your Slayers, as their Religion so dictate you must do and now here you the Afrikan American, with your most famous romance going on with a people referring to themselves as White People, they being a People that ran away from Home and went across the Atlantic to steal a Land now referred to as America, a white People that declared that Black People was no more than Chattel and most certainly are not Human, the only one Time White Folks ever told the Divine Truth about Black People, and because of that Divine Truth referred to about Black People, of how they viewed Black People in comparison to them, I am here to inform you Black People, that America White World will Never Select a Black Afrikan for President Of America, an Afrikan American, maybe and such a selection will not sere to the benefit of the Black afrikan of any America Class system, because such America Politics are only concerned with the Middle Class up to the Upper, Upper Class in America.

The Black Afrikan Social Class in America is an invisible Class in the eyes of White America, thus causing the Afrikan American to confess to their Blindness of themselves and just as obama has said and keep on saying, he can not See Black People in America, Yet I support Obama for President of these White Folks States in America, because he is Good for what ails the Black Afrikan People in America, thus meaning he does not know Black People are in America, here by way of the Middle Passage and if he can not See your Black behind, then how in the Hell can he bring Change to your Black Lives here in America, how pitiful and sad it is, concerning the ignorance and arrogance of an Afrikan American People gone Blind of Self..

Beloved, it is not in the best interest of White People to Select a Black Afrikan for President of these United States, The Blood of Black People drip to heavy from their hands, and the Spirit of the Divine Black Afrikans, such is not inclined to be of interest to such a disrespectful gesture, knowing that such is not the duty, interest, and goal, of the Black Afrikan in America, here in America by way of the Middle Passage.

Beloved, anytime White America extend their Unjustified Prejudice Hands to Black Afrikan Americans in an act of Good Will, the intent is covered with Lies and Deceit, because the only Time White America extend their Hand to Black Afrikan Americans, there is the dagger of Hypocrisy with condition, as its cover, because the only way White People allow themselves to associate with Black People in a dynamic relationship, is for Black People to deny their Blackness, we must become invisible unto ourselves and develop cataract of the Mind that prevent us from seeing White People for who they really are and we must make claim that we Black people can not See Black people in America, only Afrikan Americans come into full clear view of themselves..

Anytime a so call Afrikan American make claim to be proud of America, that so call Afrikan is confessing not to have pride for Self and without pride for our Afrikan Black Self, will in fact allow the Afrikan American to make claim of being proud of America, such sign of Afrikan Americans Pride, reveal that the Afrikan Americans do not have respect for our Enslaved Black Afrikan Ancestors, because not until White America show Repentance to and respect of our Enslaved Ancestors by Paying the Reparation Debt to our Enslaved Ancestors, America will continue to indicate that it has nothing but disrespect for our Enslaved Ancestor, thus for their Children, they always displaying the Mentality that they must call the terms of which our Relationship is to be based upon, they having a requirement that Black Afrikans in America must not be Seen in America, which cause us to become invisible people, Not the Black Afrikan in America our Mental vision is Crystal clear of who we Really are and where it is we must go in order to regain our Pride as a Black Nation and whose Land Black People must learn to Respect again, that Land being Afrika.

In America, a President is not Elected by its People, America President every since Black People in America have been allowed to vote without a Poll Tax , A Test, and Coersion with intimidation, America President has been Select by the Powerful few outside of America and confirmed by the Political Few in America, such being compel and guided by the Racist Hand of Lucifer, the bearer of the False Light. ( Knowledge )

Take Obama for instance, he is not running for America President as a Black Afrika, he is running as an Afrikan Amerikan, and beloved, there is a fundamental difference between the two, one is proud of the Blackness attached and the other confess not to be able to See such Blackness, when it is imperative that you be able to See your Black Self, before you are qualified to be proud and respectful of your Black Afrikan Self, because the Divine Blackness that we must be able to See is of the Internal Conscious description and not of the external pigmented exposure, a Blackness that can clearly be denied by the Afrikan American.

Tell me beloved, how can a People who once wore their Blackness with such Honor and Pride, allow themselves to be reduced so Low until the sight of your Blackness can not be Seen any more, with such a Blindness verifying that the Divine Mind of a once Black Afrikan in America, has been transformed to become the Mind of those people with a History of oppressing and dictating to Black People, instructing us to receive ourselves as they have so Demand that we do, and that is being a people that is no longer qualified to See ourselves as we Divinely Are, but to look at ourselves as we are told by white people, who we are not, which is Black Afrikans in America.

It is the Mind state of Conscious that verify who you are, your Divine Reality of who you are is an internal verification and not an external one, and to be an Afrikan American, is to be nobody waiting to be described and defined by people that have abused and oppressed you Afrikan Americans.

So, who is Obama, who is that Man that can not see His father anymore, a Man that deny his Black Linage and do not have the Genes of our Enslaved Ancestors influencing and educating him about the Divine of his Blackness, a Blackness he has readily denied because such is the requirement demanded of him, that is if he is to be given white serious consideration to become the first so call Afrikan American to occupy that White House with the full knowledge of White folks.

The Black Afrikan In America do not need an Afrikan American Messiah, one that make promises to Middle and upper class Americans and tell me that I am invisible to him, because I hold True to my Divine Blackness on all levels of my inner Conscious Action, a Conscious that qualify me to be able to Divinely communicate with the DNA of our Divine First way Black Afrikan Ancestors.

Beloved Black Afrikan, there is no Salvation, no Liberation, and No justice to be received in America for the Black Afrikan and it is the Afrikan America that seek not for freedom of Conscious, action of Justice, and an independence of Mind, because the Afrikan American confesses to be blind to the fact of who the Afrikan American is, a state of Mind that place the Afrikan American in a state of self denial, all because the afrikan American seek to win the favor of their oppressors, the White Americans, they that require that the Afrikan American be invisibly unto self and be acceptance of all others for who they are, and must do so without objection.

So No, there will never be a Black American selected President of America because all Divine Black Afrikans in America desire to See themselves as we are and to have Afrika to be for the Black Afrikan and to See the Black Nation United again, a fete that will require many Black Messiahs for the Black Afrikan Nation and not an Afrikan American President for White folks America.

Yet I remain firm with my support of Obama, yet I have informed you that my support of Obama is for reason that is entirely different from the support the Afrikan American give to Obama.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism/ Repatriation/Reparation
    [email protected]

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Barack Obama does not deny his African Heritage. He claims it proudly and has been attacked for it. Obama has set foot on His Ancestral Land in Kenya which is more than most of us have done and his cousin Raila Odinga has also openly admiited his Kinship to Barack Obama.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved:

Associating With, as oppose to identifying with your Divine Essence, is a far cry away from you activating your Divine Conscious, which is your Spiritual Blackness, which mean an expression in attitude and behavior that is in Harmony, Order, And Balance with that which the Divine Black Life is accustom to Living, but today, not anymore.

The Fact that Obama is appearing to be embraced by the American World is fact enought that prove that Obama is not identifying with his Blackness, which is nothing more than to demonstrate a Conscious act to do what is require of all Black People, which is to Reclaim Afrika and to Reunite the Black Nation, Obama has chose to lead the more safest Life, which is an Afrikan American Life, a Life that require that Afrikan America emulate the controlling force of which the Afrikan American Life is submitted to, a Life that demand that the Afrikan American become a Liar and Deceiver to the Black World.

Can we not Hear, this is nothing I am making up, Obama has told us Black Folks in no uncertain term will he acknowledge his nor your Blackness, and if the man now has decided not to See Himself in Divine Real Term, then most certainly he does not See you who choose to be Black, rather than Afrikan American, and if the Brother can not See you now, in his campaign stage, he most certainly as he so promise, will not See your black Behind when and if he become President of White America.

I have not suggested to anybody of Black Descendcy to not support Obama, but I do say, be Real as to why you support Obama and that realness should rise about a want for imational Change or False Hope, and Wanting Wishful believing about What Obama will and can not do for us Black People, when and if he become President.

Beloved, if all you seek is an Irrational Emotional victory in supporting Obama, then that is one thing of a Fantasy you will receive, but if you Black People, not Afrikan American, if you are Seeking something of substance that will bring about a Change in the Black Life Status in America and the World, that will deliver to you Constructive Divine Change, then Black Folks in America will have to cause that quality of change for your Black selves.

Sorry, I must remain Real in Sharing The Divine Truth With you, a Divine Truth that bring a devestating sting to the disease of Lies and Deceit, principles of which the Afrikan American has grown to live comfortable with, in America today.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Chief Elder Osiris - do you not live an African American life and embrace the American World?

kenya
    [​IMG]

sudan
    [​IMG]

south africa
    [​IMG]

Robben Island
    [​IMG]

This man is not denying Africa or his Blackness.

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    No, I DO NOT EMBRACE THAT WHICH DISRESPECT MY ANCESTORS, BECAUSE THAT DISRESPECT IS ON ME AS WELL.

The fact that a Prisoner obey the Prison Rules because it is Safe and Wise to do so, does not almost imply that the Prisoner embrace the Prison Life or its Environment.

Listen Beloved, I am not politicting here, I am just pointing out what you have not been confronted with concerning Obama, and my objectivity is not Personal against Obama, it is about the fact that Obama is not the Messiah Black Folks seem to be so Hungry for, but on condition such action stay within the confine of America, where Freedom and Justice must not be delivered to your Black Life.

Beloved, I to participated in the Civil Rights Rebellion, but that did not keep me from searching for the Divine Truth about what the Black life is in need of and Obama is not what the Black World need in comparison to our Predictament in the world, he could change, but right I do not see such a indication coming from him, yet it seem as if some of us have chosen to allow our Emotion lead us instead of our divine Mind.

I do not come and share with you on my Time on this Planet alone, I come seeking your Divine Mind over your Emotions, because if Black Folks emotions could Change the Black World present condition, then we would now be in Afrika enjoying the Divine Greater Good for our Life.

Beloved, I do not mean to interrupt your illusionary Moment with Obama, have I not shared with you that I support Obama but not for the Conventional reason most Black folks do ?

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief elder

6. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
  7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Unfortunately Brotha-Elder, your message has been super-seded by our emotions, so it will not be heard. I encourage you, however, to Stay Strong!

KWABENA