Black Education / Schools : Why America needs a new approach to school desegregation

If living without electricity for a year is what it takes to advance as Black people, I could do it. How is electricity benefiting us or how are we using it to benefit our people from a social justice standpoint? Using technology only to fit into someone else's scheme that keeps us under their control is not a benefit to me. But maybe, I don't understand the point of your question.

How would you like to live without electricity for a year? Is electricity Culture?
If living without electricity for a year is what it takes to advance as Black people, I could do it. How is electricity benefiting us or how are we using it to benefit our people from a social justice standpoint? Using technology only to fit into someone else's scheme that keeps us under their control is not a benefit to me. But maybe, I don't understand the point of your question.

All I can do is :facepalm:

Woman dependent on oxygen tank dies after power cut off to home following overdue bill

KTRK – Houston

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-dependent-oxygen-tank-dies-232537895.html

How American Students Truly Rank in International Testing

We throw more money at our schools than just about any other country, and what do we get?
For our K-12 school system, an honorary membership in the Third World,” writes Professor F. H. Buckley in a Fox News opinion column.
In math, we’re 38thin the world among developed countries in terms of how 15 year-olds perform. And it’s getting worse, not better.”

Rank in International Testing | Observer" style="box-sizing: border-box;">How American Students Truly Rank in International Testing | Observer
http://observer.com/2018/01/how-american-students-truly-rank-in-international-testing/ - 122k - Cached - Similar untries start to lap us. ... Among the top

If living without electricity for a year is what it takes to advance as Black people, I could do it.

What does advance mean? One year without electricity would be an extreme pain in the posterior. No Lights! No refrigerator! Imagine the entire US without power for a year. How many would die just because operating rooms in hospitals could not work?

We have all of this talk about Culture but pretend that we have not adjusted to living in a Culture of Technology and act as if not understanding it does not matter. That lack of understanding is just another dependence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back