Black Jokes Humor : who's fooling who?

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by mkhaya lo', Oct 16, 2002.

1. mkhaya lo'

mkhaya lo' Well-Known Member MEMBER

Journalist
    Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
    Ratings:
    +6
    This guy, Josh, moves in with his girlfriend, nisha. But Josh doesn't tell his mother about this whole "moving in" business, but does tell her that he's found a new place and gives her his new phone number.

So, one day, momma calls and guess who answers the phone? Nisha! she calls Josh and when he gets to the phone, momma is mad! "Boy are u living with a girl before u get married?", Josh replies, "Never mother, Nisha is just a room mate, we live on opposite sides of the house, when I'm in she's out and we hardly see each other really"..but the mother has a feeling about it-so she decides to put a little plan to the test....

She calls Josh and asks if she can come to dinner and "check out" his new place and insists that Nisha must be there as well. reluctantly Josh agrees. He spends the whole afternoon before the dinner working out a story with Nisha about where they met, how they got to live together, and how they really NEVER see each other..so, come the evening they busy implementing the plan and they smooth the mother over and she leaves eventually. The couple is ecstatic. As they wash the dishes the next morning, Nish realises that her precious silver gravy spoon is missing..and she used it last night...in a fit of rage she accuses Josh's mother of being a "bladdy thief!" and threatens to move out if she doesn't get it back....

So, Josh writes a letter, "mom, I"m not saying you stole the spoon, I'm not saying u didn't, all I'm saying is that since you've been gone, its been gone!" he sends it off and gets a reply four days later.."son, I"m not saying the woman your living with is your girlfriend, I'm not saying she isn't. ALL I'm saying is that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the spoon!"

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    NOW who fooling who !!! hahahahaha!
    see she should have went to bed in her own room dat night...
    gurl ya crazy

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    rofl

this was funny...get um mom...lol :laugh:

4. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)