Black People : Who's afraid of the.... IRS

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
With all the new information on the market about the fraudulant and unacceptable doing of the IRS and other government agencies dealing with law, when are we as Black people going to step up and reclaim our sovereignty? 40% of our money being taken is unacceptable and can be used for many other purposes. The hassles of driver's license, insurances, etc.. Can they be avoided?

Has mundane issues such as law became irrelevant aside from our spiritual purposes? Since most Blacks are having trouble with law via taxation, prison, cases, and other law aspects, should we be mastering law as well?

Yahll's thoughts.

PS

Check out this 11 part documentary, freedom to fascism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ueEfRXZCVA (Part 1)

With all the new information on the market about the fraudulant and unacceptable doing of the IRS and other government agencies dealing with law, when are we as Black people going to step up and reclaim our sovereignty? 40% of our money being taken is unacceptable and can be used for many other purposes. The hassles of driver's license, insurances, etc.. Can they be avoided?

Has mundane issues such as law became irrelevant aside from our spiritual purposes? Since most Blacks are having trouble with law via taxation, prison, cases, and other law aspects, should we be mastering law as well?

Yahll's thoughts.

PS

Check out this 11 part documentary, freedom to fascism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ueEfRXZCVA (Part 1)
Hell yeah we need to be mastering law. If we don't, then the so called authorities can do anything they want to us and we'll have no say so, because we won't have a clue of how to defend ourselves.

Hell yeah we need to be mastering law. If we don't, then the so called authorities can do anything they want to us and we'll have no say so, because we won't have a clue of how to defend ourselves.

True true true knowledge seed. Seems like a lot of our issues as Blacks can be traced to ignorance of law!

Do you feel this is more important or just as important as the other stuff we talk about (politics, etc).

True true true knowledge seed. Seems like a lot of our issues as Blacks can be traced to ignorance of law!

Do you feel this is more important or just as important as the other stuff we talk about (politics, etc).
Law is the MOST important, because it opens the doors to everything else. Example: If you don't know law, you can't practice your own religion, because you don't know how to prove that religion is a right by LAW. Therefore the government can say you are a cult and completely deny you that right.

I am so PROUD of you Brothers !!! :blush: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I was almost too afraid to click on this title, but knew i had to, and when i did ... oh my oh my oh my ... :toast:

The level of maturity and responsibility and solid thinking ... sharing with each other ... i am honored to be in your company.

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back