Black Spirituality Religion : "Wholly By Bill or Holy Bible?"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cherryblossom, Aug 21, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Brother Info-moetry, this was the closest thing I found with your "By-Bill" reference...

Malachi Z. York breaks down the history of the Shrine and so much more through history and through the scriptures.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

cherryblossom,

Malachi Z. York is impressionable and well studied. However, most of what I reviewed is accurate, while some of the info is debatable of course. Nevetheless and most interesting, Dr. Z, as he is sometimes called, focuses on the historicity and blackness of Yashua/Jesus, as well as others, which are inescapable facts. And like most other so-called scholars, York doesn't discard or throw away the Bible, but attempts the hard work of deciphering or decoding the text, in order to establish our African presence therein....Peace In my sister friend, for real!

3. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Well, Bro Clyde, all I know is that I am still perplexed as to where Brother Info-moetry got this spelling/title of "By-Bill" and just who was this "Bill" who supposedly supervised the King James Version. :?:

According to the history of the King James Bible, there is no mention of a "Bill."

Even in this video, there was no reference to the title it used.

Also, in Brother Keita's previous listing of Bibles, there was no mention of one titled "By-Bill."

So, for me, "BILL" is still a mystery. :10500:

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace sister cherryblossom

"bill" or will is William Shake Spear

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cherryblossom
    Brother Info-Moetry, I couldn't find "By-Bill" anywhere.

Please give me some direction to that information.

peace sister

you won't find anything under "by-bill" that is just how i & some others (such as Dr. Ishakamusa Barashango in his book "Afrikans & European Holidays on pg 85& 86) spell it as the y & I in the english language are interchangeable and the "bill" is a play on words which is a coded language shake spear amongst other writers use...

for instance if you were to examine Psalms 46 of KJV and count 46 words down you would see the word SHAKE. Then, if you were to count 46 words back from the end you would see SPEAR. This is how he hid his name and why i write "by-bill"...it's not to be disrespectful, but to show who wrote it for KJ. The 46 elludes to the number of scholars he over-saw in putting it together.

Take a look at Psalm 46...

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will(14 words in) not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am(32 words from the end) God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Will - i am (46 in - 46 from end)
    Shake - spear (14 in - 32 from end = 46)

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, I'm familiar with the Psalm 46 myth. Whoever came up with it really had to work pretty hard for the connections; but he/she made it fit their agenda. Here's one example of it...

I find it laughable.

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Furthermore....

Actually, Brother Keita missed one in his list of Bibles.

The BISHOPS BIBLE which was published in 1568.

This Bible preceded the King James Bible and it was a TRANSLATION of the Bishops Bible.

THE SAME WORDS OF PSALM 46 APPEAR IN THE BISHOPS BIBLE OF 1568.

William Shakespeare was born in 1564. So, unless, he wrote that Psalm when he was FOUR YEARS OLD, there is no way he TRANSLATED it in 1611 for King James when he was 46.

So much for your "By-Bill."

But, obviously, the propagandists continue to spread this LIE.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

not sure why you find it laughable since it's right there in black and white for all who care to see.....this is why you have thus, thou, art etc. because it was shakespearian language.....

King James was actually considered the "wisest fool in christendom" & a Drunkard who wore the same clothes everyday and used to chase men around his court..even though he was married, it is said that he preferred men but young boys especially.......

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Well, since you're still not sure why I laugh at such claims, let me clarify it for you....

You quoted and replied to my FIRST post but not the second in which I debunked your claim that Psalm 46 was written by William Shakespeare, "IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR ALL WHO CARE TO SEE."

Moreover, "Thou(s)" and "Thee(s), etc.." don't come from Shakespeare. It was the DIALECT of the English language in his time. The more CORRECT label for it is "ELIZABETHAN LANGUAGE," as in Queen Elizabeth I who reigned from 1568 to 1603, during Shakespeare's lifetime. (the one in England now is Elizabeth II)

Lastly, this thread is about YOUR usage of "By-bill" and the legitimacy of YOUR claim that Shakespeare wrote the 46th Psalm and when you had nothing else, you start talking about the sexual orientation of King James which has nothing to do with this topic.

ARE YOU A BIT CLEARER NOW AS TO WHY I FIND THIS LAUGHABLE??

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

cherryblossom,

Couldn’t help but notice that a little ELS evidence (Equi-distant Letter Sequences) has surfaced with the popular Psalms 46 decoding…Peace In my sister friend.