Black People : WHOA!! This woman says she isn't racist, but sounds like it.

I just remembered too that I downloaded that video to my phone a while back (I keep videos like that to show people as an example). The person who uploaded it said that that worker lost his job behind it, and that nothing ever happened to the woman, though I will have to google it to get the real story behind it all. But if that's true, then another fine example of the "just us" system is at work.

I just remembered too that I downloaded that video to my phone a while back (I keep videos like that to show people as an example). The person who uploaded it said that that worker lost his job behind it, and that nothing ever happened to the woman, though I will have to google it to get the real story behind it all. But if that's true, then another fine example of the "just us" system is at work.

I wish I would be subjected to that type of treatment, be intuitive enough to capture it on tape, and be fired over it. I'm certain I could retire a multi-millionaire after its all said and done. That's assuming he was correct and following appropriate documented postal procedures.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back