Black Spirituality Religion : Who wrote the Bible? Fantastic documentary

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by King Tubbs, Jul 14, 2007.

1. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    This was shown on Christmas Day, three or four years ago on British TV. As I watched it I cursed my luck I was at my aunts house and I couldnt tape it, imagine my joy when I found it.

Of course I want to share it too.

Brother Robert Beckford is a biblical scholar over here and does many documentaries on religon and also issues that effect black people. If you guys like this I'll track down some more of his TV shows.

Its about an hour and a half but worth every minute....it'll help you debate any mormons who approach you!! (..and any other Christian denomination!)

PS you guys will get to see some British commercials too!!! :)

[GOOGLE]2061773048178434620[/GOOGLE]​

Who Wrote the Bible? Is the Bible the Word of God? Why is the Bible full of Contradictions?

This documentary explores questions at the ... all ยป heart of the great Christian faith in a fair open-minded fashion. It is NOT meant to be inflamatory but informative. The truth one will see is the Bible is NOT what it is thought to be. So what is the Bible? Find out!

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I saw this documentary and although the brother had great intentions his research and answers were seriously lacking. His first mistake was in going to the sources of the enemy with thoughts that they would actually reveal what he needed. They revealed what they wanted to reveal. The documentary gave up no names or dates of the people who ACTUALLY WROTE IT. They furthermore gave up no information regarding the lie of Judaism being the first religion or the role of white people in their tampering with it for the control of the masses. I heard no mention of the "Book Of Coming Forth By Day and By Night" (the book of the dead). So in essence the documentary, although done with good intentions, did not suffice in the de-programming of our people. Thank you anyway.

If you want to know what's up with the bible, jesus and all that other stuff....go to keitacorner.com and take the time to listen to the African/Black scholars as they speak on the reality of that subject.

Peace/Hotep

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Most of Genesis was produced by the influence of Egyptian priest and their ancient religion. If the documentary failed to mention this then it's very misleading.

4. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    I agree with both the comments so far.

When I described it as a "fantastic documentary" I wasnt suggesting it would give the truth that most Destee members know ie the bible is a Europeanised rip off of ancient African knowledge.

Bear in mind this was shown on Christmas Day on mainstream TV in England where we are a mere 3% of the population, the truth that WE know would never be shown on a white owned TV station.

If you were watching hoping for that, sorry if I falsely raised your hopes.

What I liked about it is it showed that the Bible many (not really Destee members, but many brothers and sisters generally) believe to be THE Word of God as dictated to man or written by eye witnesses, was written in may case over 100 years or more later than the event happened and most in high places in the Christian religon know this, only the masses are fed the lies.

I agree it didnt goto the next logical step which is the Kemetian origin but as I said this will never be broadcast on "their" networks.

@Keita you are totally correct he didnt answer the title of the show and perhaps "Is the Bible Accurate" would have been a better title although its not as catchy!

@Aacooldre, I couldnt agree with you more and its not just Genesis, take a look at the book of Job. It has philosopical and astological analysis unknown to Hebrew culture but common to Kemet as do Psalms and Proverbs.

In Acts 7 verse 22 it says "Everything Moses knew he learned from the Egyptians (!)", but some versions of the bible mellow that comment down to "Moses was instructed in all things Egyptian".

The truth is out there if you know where and how to look! :)

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    Yes. Genesis means the Book of Isis -- definitely an Egyptian
    Concept culled, gleaned, copyed and mis-transliteated.