Black People Politics : Who will you choose, God or Obama/US government?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Writeous1, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    I'm posing a question you'll face in the future. When it all goes down, when a incident like a nuclear bomb, war, martial law, outbreak, "alien" invasion, assassination of Obama, or whatever occurs in the future, will you fear -- have a lack of faith, and become snared in man's traps-- and take the mark -- the vaccine, microchip, vaccine with a chip in it, or whatever they offer or demand? You might say no, but from the looks of it, many of the Elect (blacks) are already deceived (the effects of receiving your info from a controlled mainstream media).

When your friends and family rush to the government for safety, will you follow? Nuclear bomb detonated in the US ...? When it seems that your child's safety is at risk, are you going to run to the "solution" (government)? This coming year will be a time of testing, a second great depression which the Bible refers to as the Great Tribulation. Research the signs -- the soon to collapse dollar, the looting by banks, corporations, and members of government; the increase in the value of gold and silver, and on and on.

The time is coming when you'll have to make The Choice. You live in Babylon, what will you do? Are you sure? Is your faith ready for their tricks? Do you even know how advanced their deceit is? Do you know what you're up against? They would assassinate Obama, or even pretend to do so, just to get you to riot; then they would declare martial law and institute a new government which would begin a new age of rule on the earth. This is something they would do? Are you ready for tricks like that? You gotta be ready for anything.

Get this: In a last ditch attempt to get as many believers to fail as possible, especially his biggest threat -blacks- Satan played the race card -- Obama.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......God.

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    What is your plan or hope for the African people in the Motherland and the descendants of those kidnapped from there dragged here and the Carribbean?

4. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Halle Berry.

5. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Writeous1, Do you mind sharing how you arrived at 2011 being the year of the Great Tribulation?

Are you "on the record" here brother Clyde?

To be honest I'm not interested in a debate, however I think its a fair question(s) considering...

6. Bxblasta

Bxblasta Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +160
    I choose my man Obeezy

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I choose to use my own 7 1/2 ounces.....

....for the two choices presented, one can't seem to be properly explained by "believers" and the second one, well, he's part of the game and the reason why this question needs to be asked in the first place!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

.......Yes SPEAKFREEDOMnet, I guess I am on the record, first poster in :).

9. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Brother Clyde, thanks for responding. I can't help but wonder if my question to you was un-clear. In other words do you support the idea that

Perhaps I'm simply reading more into Writeous1's post than I should, however one could easily deduced from the OP that the very tribulation that the bible speaks of will began/take place "This coming year", as in 2011.

That would be a pretty bold prediction/prophecy to co-sign wouldn't you say?

Peace

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Unfortunately, it was unclear to me SPEAKFREEDOMnet, had no idea you were putting words in my mouth, so to speak :). Nevertheless, like the rest of us, I'm waiting on his return and reply posts to better understand the full position. Remember, there are Seers in this world that may know something, but I'm certainly not one that does....Peace In and its good hearing from you again, for real.