Nigeria : WHO will donate 14 million doses of H1N1 vaccine to Nigeria

I do not trust WHO. They and the Gates Foundation are currently doing a lot of work in Nigeria towards H1N1 and polio.

And quite frankly, it's frightening.

I totally agree! Out of all the charities Bill Gates and others could have chosen, why vaccinations? Most Africans have evolved to already be immune to many diseases like malaria.

This may seem kind of paranoid, but there's a group called the Bilderberg group and they are comprised of the richest, most powerful people in the western world. One of their main focuses is to decrease the world population by a few hundred million. One of the members, Henry Kissinger, was the main supporter of the single child law in China.

The key to stopping fertility is in these vaccines.

I totally agree! Out of all the charities Bill Gates and others could have chosen, why vaccinations? Most Africans have evolved to already be immune to many diseases like malaria.

This may seem kind of paranoid, but there's a group called the Bilderberg group and they are comprised of the richest, most powerful people in the western world. One of their main focuses is to decrease the world population by a few hundred million. One of the members, Henry Kissinger, was the main supporter of the single child law in China.

The key to stopping fertility is in these vaccines.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7360123317711949024#

No paranoia whatsoever, if one knows the ancestry of the top families i the Bilderberg group and their relation to Cecil Rhodes roundtable, and the champions of white supremacy and African colonization, everything fits into place,

now what needs to fit into place is the spreading across 52 nations, of the paradigm of Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkhrumah, Julius Nyere, Jomo Kenyatta, and Malcolm X,

because they battled against such an empire without computers, cable, satellite dishes or cell phones

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7360123317711949024#

No paranoia whatsoever, if one knows the ancestry of the top families i the Bilderberg group and their relation to Cecil Rhodes roundtable, and the champions of white supremacy and African colonization, everything fits into place,

now what needs to fit into place is the spreading across 52 nations, of the paradigm of Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkhrumah, Julius Nyere, Jomo Kenyatta, and Malcolm X,

because they battled against such an empire without computers, cable, satellite dishes or cell phones

I don't know what people are doing about this but Africans, and everybody in developing nations needs to know the dangers of vaccines. Charity is never free, there's no such thing as Aid with no strings attached.

The EU/US has been using these slimy tactics for centuries. People need to realize colonization is not dead.

I don't know what people are doing about this but Africans, and everybody in developing nations needs to know the dangers of vaccines. Charity is never free, there's no such thing as Aid with no strings attached.

The EU/US has been using these slimy tactics for centuries. People need to realize colonization is not dead.

Neither is the spirit of Liberation

Ankhur,

That video you provided was scary. It just shows that the Nazi's and allies were one in the same. Jews and Whites have the same agenda and have inter-mixed for so long that they are the same. Using Divide and conquer, wars, conflicts in order to maintain western domination throughout the world. That's why it is so important for non-western countries to band together and help each other. To become independent without the west. What is your opinion on the Rothchilds?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back