Black People : who welcomed this into our house?

i do not care to have an inter racial forum where we spend time going over basic stuff with ignorant white people.
there are many places on the net where you can argue with white people.
i do not attend them.

I kinda see brother Jame's point. There is no way we can monitor who is behind a screen, but maybe we should all be a little careful about the the threads we choose to engage ourselves in.

do me a favor....please

Wow ................Dearest brother, IMHO, You are dead wrong, You can't speak for the entire board. 2 threads is too much !! If you choose not to have exchanges with the person, great.

But why create a negative thread to minimize anybody solely because of skin color ?? Did they make an racist remark ? Did they call you an ugly racist name ?? Anything that is relevant to racism other then their presense as white ?? If they did none of those things, Then you are dead wrong.

Be careful brother that we do not turn into the SAME monsters because of what those monsters did to you/us.

If it was wrong for them, It wrong for anybody. I'm angry and frustrated sometimes too . But be mad and angry at the RACIST not everybody with white skin. We can't pick the skin we are in.

I am your sister. Those are your brothers . Be proud of that. Put your energy in THAT. Canal that negative energy and make it positive towards US. We need that and we need you to be the better man & the brother man. **smile**

James, I don't get you but I think Truthtothesause has really got you pegged when she said you are suffering from cultural shcizophrenia.

Correct me if I am wrong but, your question was "who welcomed this into our house?" My impression of your title after reading some of your post was, that you are opposed to this white guy being here at Destee.com.

Here is the thing though, in post #2, you thanked DarksideMagic for welcoming this white guy.

I now see why you have this thing with telling people to go and get checked and that they need some serious help. My brotha, you have been giving that kind of advice to the wrong people. You need to be giving that advice to yourself and taking that advice for yourself.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back