Black People : Who we are??????

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Time and time again the question has been raised as to who we are. Noble Drew Ali told us we are the Moors of N. Africa. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us we were the lost tribe of Shabazz. Yahweh ben Yahweh told us we are Hebrew Israelites. But really who are we? Could it be that all 3 of those men were correct? Is it possible that they each taught about the same people, but used a different name? So really, who are we?

Time and time again the question has been raised as to who we are. Noble Drew Ali told us we are the Moors of N. Africa. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us we were the lost tribe of Shabazz. Yahweh ben Yahweh told us we are Hebrew Israelites. But really who are we? Could it be that all 3 of those men were correct? Is it possible that they each taught about the same people, but used a different name? So really, who are we?

I'm still trying to figure this out.

This Question is so Vivid Brother the Curiousity is the Desire of Nature and Truth.

(Trying to stimulate and steady-stream my intelligent niche here)

I must ask something in Conjoining the minds thought to where this Might be taken.

Who do we WISH to be?
I wish to be no one that I am not. Like Noble Drew Ali used to say, you can't a person's nationality. Who you are born as is who you will be

I wish to be no one that I am not. Like Noble Drew Ali used to say, you can't a person's nationality. Who you are born as is who you will be

As I am with you Brother Knowledge Seed

When I read the Question I thought Yes.....Who are we....REALLY.
But I cant help but let t plague me in wodering what the answer to who we Wish to be, would be.

As we continue in time. Had toward the Future. Us as people are STILL very immature. Many African Descendandt to me, really do knot know who they WANT to be. Or they Wish to be something, but just not themselves.

It's more than Self Acceptance or Self Esteem. It's Self Passion, Self Knowledge, and Self beauty.

When you are Beautiful, ou can onl but Help sein the Beauty in our Brothers and Sisters.

Not the 'good lookingness' of yourself, but the Beauty

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back