Sister's Only Chat : Who Was the Bad guy in Tonight's Story?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey sistas,

[When we really think about it, I mean really think about it can we really see Ma'at's husband as the bad guy?

Her only concern was that she not lose him because he met her needs and desires. As a result of her fear of losing him she restricted his world to the confines of her home while she went out to win the respect and admiration of the village. When the queen offered him a greater existance and he destroyed Ma'at was he destroying anything but his restrictions? Does this remind anyone of the Garden of Eden story where the god is angry at the man for wanting more?

Sisters, love our brothas. Don't restrict them then get mad when they break out of our restrictions. A successful relationship is one where each person strives to love the other in whatever way the other needs. The unsuccessful relationship is where each person is so worried about getting enough love that the thought of giving love rarely if ever enters their mind.

When we come into the knowledge of who we are as invincible queens that is not the time to make the brothas pay for what they have done. That is the time to realize the role we played in the game and make peace.

lol

Hey sistas,

[When we really think about it, I mean really think about it can we really see Ma'at's husband as the bad guy?

Her only concern was that she not lose him because he met her needs and desires. As a result of her fear of losing him she restricted his world to the confines of her home while she went out to win the respect and admiration of the village. When the queen offered him a greater existance and he destroyed Ma'at was he destroying anything but his restrictions? Does this remind anyone of the Garden of Eden story where the god is angry at the man for wanting more?

Sisters, love our brothas. Don't restrict them then get mad when they break out of our restrictions. A successful relationship is one where each person strives to love the other in whatever way the other needs. The unsuccessful relationship is where each person is so worried about getting enough love that the thought of giving love rarely if ever enters their mind.

When we come into the knowledge of who we are as invincible queens that is not the time to make the brothas pay for what they have done. That is the time to realize the role we played in the game and make peace.

Ok SiS River....

First, I missed parts of the story with all the Energy flowing and disrupting our flow. I think I'd like to visit the site mentioned and re-read, cause I Listen well.
One reason I don't like to watch "movies" is cause I find myself "hearing" the inconsistencies and I can get lost there.
One I heard in this one was....I did not hear that Ma'at ASKED for a mate to meet "her desires". I heard that is what RA provided her. I did miss how the Queen became interested in him.
What I was struck by most was the PATTERN of lies, secrets, betrayal from the very BEGINNING:SuN013:

A "bad guy" :?:.....ummmm... I'm kinda not willing to go there right now I suppose. The ENERGY of US BE~ing together is what I'm basking in now and that is shadowing my ability to think as you are with it.

I can certainly appreciate the POINT you are raising however and it is a point WELL TAKEN!

IF I was to say there was a "bad guy" in the Story, it would be the ORIGINATOR of those lies, deceit, betrayal.....SET! He started the ish off....MA'AT did not even do that!

If anyone remembers the site to read the story it would be Black if you would post it here.
BlacKTasTic topic for further Discussion SiS River.....kudo's to YOU:slobber:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Peace

No matter your race, religion and status..................You should want for your love ones what you want for your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maat wanted safety for her husband...he wanted to see what was on the other side thinking it was better for him!!!!!!!!!!! Maat had senses and guidence that told her to cherish the time she had with her cover!!!!!!

The bad person...hmmm....well nah let's see! Start with the first lie and or deciption!...then ask your self how did the subjects react to the wrong done...and never dismiss the healing and forgiveness that has to take place. I did not get to hear the end so I cannot elaborate fully.

I would say that the story was intriging!!!!!!1

:em2900:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back