Law Forum : Who Was Michael Vick's Lawyer ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

My son said to me recently ... something like ...

O. J. Simpson was accused of killing a white woman and man, and his lawyer got him off.

Michael Jackson was accused of molesting white kids, and his lawyer got him off.

Michael Vick was accused of fighting dogs, and his lawyer got him time ... :lol:

Who was his lawyer?!!!

Oh My Gosh ... i thot that was funnee.

I really feel for this Brother ... Michael Vick.

I watch the Animal Planet a lot, and they are now announcing some new great show to be aired later this month ... attempting to further persecute and diminish this Brother. I'm almost mad at the Animal Planet! The previews are terrible! Got Michael Vick on there apologizing and everything ... smh ... the previews i mean. I don't believe i'll watch it, i'm already incensed!

White folk are a real mess.

Most every domestic dog we know of today, is the result of white folk playing with their genetics, making them be what they want them to be ... many dying in the process, born deformed, all of that ... and not a word is said. They even have a channel on television, where they shoot and kill the animals for sport ... and that's all good ... but this Brother ... man ... they have and are really doing him bad.

Who was Michael Vick's lawyer? Anyone know?

:heart:

Destee

CHAOS

MIKE VICK LAWYER IS A RENOWED BILLY MARTIN, A BLACK MAN... BILLY GAVE BAD ADVICE TO MIKE BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEAT THE CASE. STOP TAKING PLEAS, ALWAYS PLEAD NOT GUILTY.

Dang ... i was surely hope'n it wasn't a Brother ... *sigh*

That's what Brother OldSoul says too ... stop take'n pleas!

Thanks Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK!

Destee

I really think we need to know who Bruh Man's lawyer was!

I mean ... considering all things ... we might wanna be sure we aint hire'n 'em ... if'n we need legal represenation!

oh gosh ... dang ... poor Michael Vick ... :bye:

Destee
poor michael vick?no stupid michael vick,this idiot had the world in his hands[fat contract-leader of his team]and he threw it away for something as juvenile as dog fighting...WILL WE EVER LEARN???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back