Law Forum : Who Was Michael Vick's Lawyer ?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Peace and Blessings Family,

My son said to me recently ... something like ...

O. J. Simpson was accused of killing a white woman and man, and his lawyer got him off.

Michael Jackson was accused of molesting white kids, and his lawyer got him off.

Michael Vick was accused of fighting dogs, and his lawyer got him time ... :lol:

Who was his lawyer?!!!

Oh My Gosh ... i thot that was funnee.

I really feel for this Brother ... Michael Vick.

I watch the Animal Planet a lot, and they are now announcing some new great show to be aired later this month ... attempting to further persecute and diminish this Brother. I'm almost mad at the Animal Planet! The previews are terrible! Got Michael Vick on there apologizing and everything ... smh ... the previews i mean. I don't believe i'll watch it, i'm already incensed!

White folk are a real mess.

Most every domestic dog we know of today, is the result of white folk playing with their genetics, making them be what they want them to be ... many dying in the process, born deformed, all of that ... and not a word is said. They even have a channel on television, where they shoot and kill the animals for sport ... and that's all good ... but this Brother ... man ... they have and are really doing him bad.

Who was Michael Vick's lawyer? Anyone know?

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    I really think we need to know who Bruh Man's lawyer was!

I mean ... considering all things ... we might wanna be sure we aint hire'n 'em ... if'n we need legal represenation!

oh gosh ... dang ... poor Michael Vick ... :bye:

Destee

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

MIKE VICK LAWYER IS A RENOWED BILLY MARTIN, A BLACK MAN... BILLY GAVE BAD ADVICE TO MIKE BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEAT THE CASE. STOP TAKING PLEAS, ALWAYS PLEAD NOT GUILTY.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Dang ... i was surely hope'n it wasn't a Brother ... *sigh*

That's what Brother OldSoul says too ... stop take'n pleas!

Thanks Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK!

Destee

5. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    poor michael vick?no stupid michael vick,this idiot had the world in his hands[fat contract-leader of his team]and he threw it away for something as juvenile as dog fighting...WILL WE EVER LEARN???

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Brother OldiesMan ... yes, he made a mistake ... poor judgment ... sure ... but to take everything from him, and put him in prison, for this?

C'mon ... we all know it just doesn't go down like this for white people ... and i personally am sick and tired of the dual justice system we are under.

White folk go out and kill animals all day long. I guess you gotta kill them properly or something, if this is what you seek to do ... and they determine what is proper?!

Please.

Yeah ... in my opinion ... if ever there was a ... "poor me" time to whine and complain ... Michael Vick qualifies to do just that.

Destee

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Now why say stop taking plea bargins? The point was,if Vic had of taken the plea,he would of got probation. whAT it was,is Vic had the county-Surry county VA, a black prosecuter,behind him,he had the state behind him. if he had of pled out on the county or state level, he'd of been alright,but he wanted to play teflon don,like he was in the mafia or something,the feds picked up the case,cause they got wind that the county,and state were 'playing ball" and they slammed him.

Vic let his boys snitch,he could have avoided this with a plea.

Oh but don't trip,Vic is still young and talented, he'll be back.

The Peta building is like 10 minutes from my home,these people are crazy!

Any body want to join my orginization? p.a.p. - PEOPLE AGAINST PETA?:nono::idea:

8. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i hear you my sister,but what i'm saying is when we know that there's a double standard of unfairness towards people of color[michael vick ain't stupid]and because we make good money and they smile in our faces we shouldn't forget that as soon as we cross the line[yes break the same laws that they've been breaking for ever]that they're gonna come down hard on our heads[if o.j.'s wife had been black do think that there would have been all that drama?]every time one of us forgets who we're dealing with and think that we've[got it made]they slap us back into reality by saying with they're actions...REMEMBER YOUR PLACE BOY.