Black Poetry : Who Was Jesus?

truetothecause said:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I BEEN THINKING ON DIS FOR A GOOD MINUTE NOW.....I'M LIKE...HOW THE **** I'M POSE TO DO DIS WIT DIS ISH!!!!:SuN021: HELLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

My primary challenge is managing this dang BOTH/AND RE~aility!!!!!

While I :thinking: a WHOLE DANG LOT.....I also "FEEL"

and......

for M..E.

this ability makes WE what WE is....Spiritually Speaking that is..
:hearts2:

ah so there's hope for me yet.. :)

thank you ....

watzinaname said:
Many were taught that questioning is wrong. But of course we'll have questions about someone we have never seen, about events we haven't witnessed. That's where faith come in. Keep those flows coming.

Faith..

the evidence of things hoped for
but unseen

Sinner..

something born righteous
but somehow unclean?

Hugh???

I have faith...

that each of us can be all we should be
that each of us will one day be free

but my lack of understanding.. what i can't see

Is if I was made in a perfect image...
How can I be born anything less then perfectly..

to take a seed... a new mind.. and say ur born just to sin..
it doesn't make sense in my mind... really seems like just programming..

to say hey u can try.. but in the end u just a sinner..
isn't that like saying...

ur born a looser.... and you'll never be a winner?

Faith..

the evidence of things hoped for
but unseen
I think when it comes to spirituality, people have much in common, just some variation in how we put it to everyday use. When I use the word "faith" I mean a belief that is not based on proof.

Sinner..

something born righteous
but somehow unclean?

Hugh???
When I hear the word "sinner" I initially think of someone who violates a religious or moral doctrine...a murderer, a thief, etc. Being told to believe that we are born "unclean", does seem like an oxymoron. Yet, I still have "faith".

I have faith...

that each of us can be all we should be
that each of us will one day be free
Agreed

but my lack of understanding.. what i can't see

Is if I was made in a perfect image...
How can I be born anything less then perfectly..

to take a seed... a new mind.. and say ur born just to sin..
it doesn't make sense in my mind... really seems like just programming..

to say hey u can try.. but in the end u just a sinner..
isn't that like saying...

ur born a looser.... and you'll never be a winner?
To say that we can try all we want to, but will only fail, well then, what's the use of trying? Why even attempt to be a "moral" upstanding person? I believe that in trying, we can succeed, and that we don't have to be perfect to succeed. God's words were not etched into stone, immediately transferred onto scrolls and stored under lock and key throughout the centuries, without being tampered. But I still have faith. Will I ever understand everything that there is about the higher power that I believe in? I was taught that none of us ever will. I think it is human nature to question this, but do I still have faith? Indeed, I do. And I see you do, as well.

Belief in the unseen? Sounds good to me ! I can't see a darn "thought" I have. Thoughts are things unseen. There are rays of light that we can not see....sounds we can not hear...and we need not have any faith or believe in them, for "we know they exist".

I believe that I'll win the lottery tonight...but I don't know that to be fact.
I believe that when I close my eyes that I'll wake in the day...but I don't know that either.
I believe that when I put my key in the car that it will start.....but i don't know that either.
I can believe a lot of things and believe it with faith....but the truth is that, I really don't know...and whenever I say "I Believe" I'm really saying "I Don't Know".

We were not born or put here to believe anything....our job is to KNOW...and anything we don't know, we have the capacity to know. Belief and faith are a form of conditioning that automatically and subconsciously retards or stops the mind from thinking or going any further on a subject that it possibly has the answer to.

What's real interesting is that with a little patience we can actually trace the origin of faith and belief to a time period. Our ancestors didn't have these problems, why do we? They told you straight from the door: "Man know Thyself and you will know the Neter" (God)

The concept of Original sin never existed in Africa...that's a whiteman thing that came with the man made creations of "Religion".

If a perfect person was in front of you right now you wouldn't recognize it. Why? Because from childhood you were taught, told, indoctrinated and conditioned to "Believe" that no one can be perfect. This is equally why you have never heard a child say that when they grow up that they wanted to be perfect. They made sure that they killed that seed in childhood before it ever had a chance to grow. Why in childhood? Because children can conceive of the seemingly impossible. Their minds know no limits before being caged in by Sunday school and other non-sense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back