Black People : Who wants Clinton back ???? ( you MUST reply ) - real one.

Do you wish Bill Clinton COULD have another term RIGHT NOW ???????? ( i do )

• YES !!!! - the economy was good, and he was a the best Prez in years

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • no - but I wish Gore had've gotten the office

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Noooo - dubya is doin just fine - ( when he's sober )

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Frankly, my dear - i don't give a ****

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I was laughing when I typed this...but yeah I was digging Bill Clinton being up in the house. (White House). It's kinda true what people say...shoot! he was the first black president! After seeing how Bush runs thangs...I ran to register to vote and I find myself telling everybody I can to get up and register. Believe it or not...There are some black people who will get up off their *** to go do things like make sure papers so they can continue to get their foodstamps or section-8 are right...but they won't get up to vote to save their own lives! And then have the nerve to sit back and talk about all the things Bush do and don't -But have never voted! Back to the subject, yeah, I wish President Clinton was still in office and all that.

reminds me of when my mom made me drive her to see that freinhite 9/11 (i can't spell freinhite.. lol) and after the movie someone was out there asking people to sign a petition for the govenor of florida or something about they arn't letting him run agian.

and we both refused to sign it... and were waiting for the bus which was right infront of the roxy threater.. so we waitedpretty much next to him..... soon like 4 minutes after my mom noticed everyone was ingoring him. my mom said... "why are you asking people to sign that, in a black neighborhood, as everyone is leaving from seeing 9/11?" (i donno what see was talking about.. cuase i kinda ingored what he was talking about. as a reply he said... "Your crazy lady didn"t you know Clinton was a racist, your crazy!"

i had a luagh about that. and said "Yes, and that is why he moved to Harlam and is friends with Russle Simmons, to get as far away from us as possible"

that made no sence...... i suck at telling storys

sweetbrownsugar said:
I was laughing when I typed this...but yeah I was digging Bill Clinton being up in the house. (White House). It's kinda true what people say...shoot! he was the first black president

Why are Black people so drawn to Clinton and the democratic party? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a republican by any means. I just think both parties are full of Sh*t.

Chucky said:
Why are Black so drawn to Clinton and the democratic party? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a republican by any means. I just think both parties are full of Sh*t.

I think that black people were just satisfied with Clinton because things didn't get bad and the economy didn't go sour like it is now. Plus we didn't have a war-happy racist controlling this country. I don't think it is that Clinton is a righteous person or anything, but like Therious said, it's more of "pick your poison". I think....and I think most people would agree, that all presidents have to have bad qualities about them to get to the point of election anyways. The whole political structure as a whole is corrupt...so to say anyone is honest is crazy. I know one thing...I would much rather have Clinton than Bush anyday. Democrates are not that different from Republicans anyways.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back