Black Spirituality Religion : WHO TOLD YOU YOU WERE NAKED?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, May 10, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    How did you know this world was an illusion?

[​IMG]

In the biblical story, the so-called "Genesis" of human kind- Eve is tempted by a serpent who instructs her to disobey God and Adam and follow her inner most carnal desires and curiosities.

In doing so, and instructing Adam to do the same- they were both forced to confront their new world. It is clear that whatever "fruit" was eaten, it didn't "give" them anything, what it did do was take something away.

The fruit took away their illusions. To which later on, the God of their illusion had to ask "who told you you were naked?"

So today, using that same tone of suspicion, we must ask ourselves-

How do we know this world is an illusion?
    The image above demonstrates an example. Why would the intricate folding of the 5 dollar bill reveal an image of the smoking Trade Towers of 9-11?

How could that be possible is this world were in fact solid without directors and producers that move behind the scene?

What are some examples we can give personally about this belief in the illusionary world? What has convinced us so deeply?

Well...I have many stories to illustrate this idea. You know they say- everyone has a twin. This hasn't been true for me at all. I've seen, meet and even went to school with different Males who looked exactly like me. Even to the point where my own friends were confused at times. "Is that your Brother?" They would ask. "Are you sure? You mean you two have no relation?" While there are small differences between us, if placed in the same room and accused of a crime- we would all have to go to prison.

And so in time, I arrived at the thought that perhaps I purchased this body, but not the patent.

[​IMG]
    Just an example of holographic cloning.

But this still isn't a convincing argument to proof the world is an illusion. Not yet. When I was in High School, I fell very madly in love with a female that appeared as if she walked right out of my dream. She had transferred to my school after her Father moved from Brooklyn to Manhattan. Luckily I was one of the first guys in my school to spot her and converse with her, because she was drop dead gorgeous. Eventually we started dating and it lead up to a very passionate relationship. I worshiped her from the very top of her head to her pinky toe. I kept photos of her all over my room. I was crazy.

And things came crashing down when her Father decided to take a job out of state. He packed up everything in a uhaul truck- my dreams as well. Or so I thought, at that time. The pain from that type of heartbreak, is immense. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat- all I could do is cry out. Why is this Universe so cruel?

My best friend at the time, and to this day- tried to get me to sober up. He enrolled me into one of his acting classes. I was there for a few weeks, and one day my proof that this world is an illusion walked right into the door. She wanted to sign up for Acting classes as well. And she was an exact three dimensional replica of the female that had just left me for Texas weeks ago.

Her skin was the same. Her hair was the same, her lips, her smile, her frame, the way she smiled, the way she laughed- it was all the same. I prayed for 10 days trying to wake up from that dream, I never woke up. Each time I went to drama class she was there. And then, for some odd reason she started to notice me even though I tried my best never to look at her.

I knew then, the Universe was far more crueler than I thought. It was vengeful. It was mocking my pain. kicking me while I was down. But an inner voice resurrected me from this discomfort and suffering. This is not real anyway it said. This is not real.

I imagined myself having to explain all of this to a Shrink if I did manage to have a nervous break down because of it. How would I tell this Brain Doctor that the female in my Acting class was a clone of the female I was dating previously. Who would believe me? It doesn't even make sense.

Later, I built up the confidence to speak to this female. She seemed too available. It was too easy for me to talk to her. She would pause and stare at me, waiting for me to ask for her number, which I never did. Every day, she would come to class and stare at me from the other side of the room.

She was the one who told me I was naked. I knew then that this life and it's people are very well part of some program. We already know what we often call it. And even some of you will explain away this story, and perhaps say it has nothing to do with a world of illusions, but instead a world of coincidence.

So why did it happen a second time? This time it was much later in my life, a different city, a different vibe- a different Woman. And right after one relationship ends, in walks a new character bearing the same very unique name of the previous? How is that possible?

Who told you you were naked? What makes you on a personal level so sure this world is make believe?

2. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Very interesting post Brother Meta....can't wait to see some of the responses....there is no such thing as coincidence....but there is such a thing as synchronicity.....

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Very true Bro. GeorgeM, there are no coincidences...but madness is everywhere.

As we look around the world and see all that's happening, the thousands of people that have left the planet in just the last couple of weeks alone, due to natural disasters. The hundreds of thousands that have been dying since this war in Iraq, and the hundreds that continue to die everyday on our streets- we should really question what is real, and what is unreal.

Because we already know what the Doomssayers are speaking about.
    Many of us want this system to fall, so long as it doesn't fall on us.

But the point of this thread, suggests that this is a story. We chose to create this story for some reason. We chose to be part of it. Imagine reading a book in it's entirety, and then being able to project yourself into the book, to live out the story. Why would you do that? Perhaps you wanted to experience what the character you chose to be goes through, perhaps those experiences would harness your own spiritual development.

And perhaps you wanted to change- the ending.
    Whatever the case. Here we are.

Isn't this the real "gospel"? Not the one that says Jesus died for our sins, but the one that says you are living inside a dream world, you are a dreamer that has volunteered to forget who you really are in order to experience fully one aspect of your being.

Still, this is not something everyone believe or can believe. We are too distracted with life to notice it's inconstancies. We'd rather pay taxes & tithes than attention.

Our Ancestors because of their relationship with the spirit world, obviously lived very aware of the illusion 24-7 without blinking an eye.

Here are some of the things an awareness of the illusion might teach us.

1. By changing around the objects in your room, or the place where you spend most of your time, you will in fact change around your life.
    Things haven't changed for you, because in the place where you spend most of your energy- nothing has changed.

2. The friend that suddenly appears just when you are about to do something important is there to distract you. If they enter stage left, they will exit stage right. Like you, they are part of a scene. They appear to know less than you, but behind their eyes, many are watching.

3. When you are in a long and slow line, at the grocery store, at the bank- etc., the conversation that starts up within a distance that you can hear will be about your life, something you've learned or something you need to know.

4. Never eat in front of a hungry person without offering them some food first, their eyes and energy will create a negative situation in your future.

5. Random strangers that always have something to share with you, are messengers.

6. Because this is a dream, you've left yourself clues that are not always objects, but actual memories- this is where the feeling of dejavu comes from. Those are memories you've pre-recorded to get your attention about what comes next right after the memory plays out.

7. Some of your worst enemies are your spiritual children. Treating them as such will melt away the hate.

8. Sometimes that ghost in the house is you.

4. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Excellent post!

There have been many times synchronicities happened..A lot of times the synchronicity carries the same energy but transforms...

For example, I use to date this girl. But she was just TOO ignorant!....She was cool but just did certain ignorant things.. im sure you all have met people like that...I always said that she would be exclusive if she just wasnt so ignorant.....and now recently I met this girl with the same walk, the same voice, dress the same and even wear her hair the same as the girl I dated. I feel like its her again...just more sophisticated....Like the universe fixed what I wanted to be fixed.

How often do we notice how easy it is to change the energy?
    Be aware of your enviroment and the overall consciousness that the area holds. Look at how certain areas are known for certain things

LA=film industry
    Chicago=journalism
    New york=Music industry
    London/France=Fashion

Same way these areas hold a mass consciousness of certain industries...your enviroment holds a certain consciousness...If you take the worst criminals and put them in ivy league and then take the best sudents from ivy league and put them in jail....What do you thing will happen to their consciousness?

Meta stated that the reason your life hasnt changed is because the place you put most of your energy hasnt change...I remember a phenom that happened a while back....Usually I was partying every weekend....But this one weekend no parties happened..I was blown cause I was so use to partying every weekend...And I had given a girl my number and she never called. So the weekend goes by...Its Sunday night!.....I get up and clean my room, Re-arrange the furniture. Sweep under everything, wipe off the tv, computer etc.....Out the blue not only does the girl give me a call but my road dog calls me and says hes on his way to pick me up..its a party tonight. At the snap of a finger my weekend changed..At the end on a SUNDAY NIGHT.........Im always stuck on that night...cause I always felt that cleaning my room is what stirred up the energy to do... "ITS STUFF".....

Be aware that the universe works in divine order therefore everything serves a specific purpose.....

Sometimes we get too caught up on one thing and not understand the meaning of what happened....
    Last story, back in high school I thought this girl was going to come visit me..The prettiest chick in the class.....The dvd player, the flat screen and everything was in the basement...So I spent the whole day cleaning the basement....She ended up not coming.....Now that Im aware of the way things work...It wasnt meant for her to come over...The universe probably USED her to get me to clean the basement!!

Peace until next time

5. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Is it dejavu when you have met someone for the first time but then it seems as if you have seen or met that person before? This is has happen to me recently, this person just looks familiar and I dont know why. We come from two different walks of life and just crossed paths.

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    You've met in a parallel universe or another dimension before crossing in this one.

Blackbird

7. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brother Meta, have you ever seen the movie" The Truman Show" starring Jim Carrie. This movie is very informative and deep. The movie really parallels a lot of your experiences and mine as well. It seems that people that "coincidentally" show up in one's life just at the right time to distract you from doing something more spiritually beneficial are like "matrix agents".

8. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    who told you...

this is interesting indeed,i can't speak on the illusion part but the dejavu,ahh have any of you ever had a day when it seems like everything you do you've done exactly before but you can't quite put your finger on when but you know it happened,i'm not talking about the mundane everyday things-work-home,but something a sameness that's there,any of you who've experienced this know what i'm talking about.

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986

I dont believe that it is an illusion at all, but you are onto something here.
    The points that you have just perfectly described is what we call a "chart" we write charts while we are on the "other side" for all of our incarnations. A chart is not so much a script as it is a direction or notes for our current incarnation, with exit and entry points for "death" and "intervention" respectively. Dejavu, as I have learned are clues to let us know that we are following the instructions that we have put into our charts, to let us know that we are on the right path. Some people have even said that the "vail is thinning" (the vail between the worlds) because time is winding down to the next era. This is why so many more people are able to see spirits, ghosts and other worldly things. This vail is also said to be thinning because so many people dying so quickly these days.

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Rasembi the "Truman Show" is one of the movies on my list to watch for more information, I've heard that it did parallel allot of our ideas about this illusionary existence. I have friends in the acting world who tell me all the time that they are convinced that life is a reality show, some type of script- while calling it a "reality show" is the closest reference point we have to describe it, I'm sure it's far more complexed than that.

But you'd love this break down of the movie from a Christian's perspective:

There are several movies that hint to this same concept, of course we know the Matrix is one, then we have "Dark City" and under rated "The 13th Floor."

What drives artists, actors, writers and producers to be so interested in this subject? Perhaps that generations of different civilizations entire continents away from one another have said the same thing. In a nutshell, this is some type of fabrication, a dream, an alternate reality- a vacation home away from our real state of being, a prison for our minds.

Each1teach1, you are also very very right about that chart! When I was younger my charts were more simple, I'd see the number 7, this was my symbol that helped me know I was on the right path. Or at least the "right path" meaning the path I had designated for myself in the parallel Universe Bro. BlackBird is speaking about.

Like the movie "The 13th Floor" if we are willing to find that "end of the world" the place where the fabricated world stops, this is a very scary place for most people, because it does shake us at the core of our being.

Like "The Truman Show" I've noticed there are more "cameras" in certain places than others. The way I can tell is the amount of "dramas" that take place in certain areas. Most American cities, are we've already talked about are built in a certain way to draw energy from vortexes using leylines. Cities like New York have dramas going on every second. Every second a firetruck or police car is zooming by. Someone just got shot a second ago. Why is that? Why are people unable to control these drama wheels? Why do these dramas continue to play out, over and over and over and over?

The thing is, just as we say this is "an illusion" meaning this reality is an illusion, there are people who are also not real, people who are also part of the illusion and those are the people who cannot change, they are part of the system - "agents" if you will. The funny thing is, we think everyone is the same, everyone is equal in mind, body and spirit. But guess what, the cameras aren't pointed at them, because they are controlled. The cameras are pointed and those who possess a soul, to see how we will react, evolve or devolve that is the real question.

Do we devolve as spiritual beings because we are trapped in an illusionary existence, to become lesser Gods and Goddesses? The answer is sometimes yes, we become less of what we truly are in order to blend in with this world. Not realizing that some of the people we are trying to devolve to be like, are agents, not real.

Still- Black folks always wonder why we are treated so harshly by obvious forces. Because there are higher beings watching too. They are the ones screaming at the screen, saying- why are you going through that door?! You know the monster is right behind you!! They know we should be smarter, we are the "stars" in this grand production, the most evolved, but the most trapped.

The mystical Jews have libraries filled with books that describe the human body as a house, I've seen some of them. Charts, diagrams and descriptions that give a sort of recipe for how each organs in the body contains what.

The Human body as most master surgeons have already come to know, is a robot, without a user downloaded into it via the brain- it does not work. It is a useless piece of machinery without consciousness. Some of us have already realized this as well, if we weight the significance of "losing the feeling" in an arm or a leg and noticing that that arm or leg then becomes like a foreign object, not even connected to our body- detached from our consciousness.

This Humanoid container, is no different from
    [​IMG]

For the chattering of our teeth, the clapping of our hands, the vibration of our bodies, the spoken word- everything this console and interface produces- affects something within the game. Even moving object around in our room, the game pieces, affects the game. All actions we do, regardless of where we do them- affects the game.

According to most top secret reports coming from from psychics to scientists who study the Alien phenomenon, most of those vising Earth have Humanoid forms, while there are variation- like longer necks, taller frames etc., it is obvious the Humanoid form is a very "popular" interface that can be successfully used to work with this type of 3d reality- next to the reptilian form, which this human vehicle is also merged with.

We were instructed to "know thy self" because some of us, aren't even human. Therefore TuPac said- "only God can judge me" because only as "Gods" are we able to see our true form. Until we are free from the illusion, we don't realize how naked we really are. The story of "The Emperor's new clothes" also comes to mind.

The illusion is that we see ourselves as Human beings, Human Men, Human Women, Human children. We are beings of vast experienced in a ziploced bag called the Human experience. We come from all different "walks of life"- we are beings of many different shapes, even those of us who are of the "African essence" can be traced to planets that bear more than one Sun. Still, these worlds are part of a construct.

Will we ever be free from a world of dramas, dreams and games? Perhaps not. Like Russian Dolls, there are worlds within worlds within worlds. But that's why we are Gods and Goddesses to begin with - to create worlds within worlds.

How else do you spend infinity?