Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them?

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
We should have known that they were going to make some money out of this one way or another....they always do !! Think about all the brothers in prison for selling weed....now the YT man is going to make money from doing the same ish, and to be real about it, black people SHOULD BE UPSET AS HELL ABOUT IT...ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE RELATIVES IN PRISON FOR THE EXACT SAME THING!!

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
heeey...i like this thread.

Michael Smith's analogy is so on point.

for real though, HIV can be contracted through the exchange of bodily fluid...but you cannot get it through kissing. WHAT KINDA ish IS THAT? unless you have a barrier between your lips, how can you not contract it through kissing?

THINK ABOUT THAT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chyko Black Entertainment : Lupita Nyong’o Reveals This Shocking Thing a Makeup Artist Once Told Her About Her Dark Skin Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : There Are Lies Told About God And Lies Told About Light And Darkness Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Down with city hall and like P Diddy yall ready to make a witty call to make a band told you that we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Pioneering female plumber who fought sexism was told to 'go home and do the dishes' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : White mob wiped this all-black Florida town off the map, 60 years later their story was finally told African American History Culture 0
Mister Aten Black Spirituality Religion : I was told by a wise man..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : white-students-storm-out-class when told that all people originated in africa Black People Open Forum 4
Enki Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything? Black People Politics 139
Liberty Black People Politics : Victim says Orlando shooter told her ‘black people have suffered enough’ during rampage Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Zika: G7 told to act on Antibiotics as dreaded (superbug) hits U.S. Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen's Stunning African-Print Dress Goes Viral After Teacher Told Her It Would Be Inappropriate Black People Doing Positive Things 11
S Black People : CHIRAQ: "It is culture and environment," Arewa Karen Winters, Loury's great-aunt, told the Tribune. Black People Open Forum 9
nilevalley Black People : When I was a little girl they never told me this about Africa Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' Black People Politics 5
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A History of Slavery That 'Has Never Been Told' African American History Culture 21
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Black Yale Student Turned Away From Frat Party, Told ‘White Girls Only’ Black Education / Schools 35
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : TED-Ed: The Atlantic Slave Trade: What Too Few Textbooks Told You African American History Culture 1
RAPTOR Law Forum : They told this DEA agent not to enforce drug laws in white areas. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : African America and the U.S. as told through the story of commercial hip-hop and the prison industry Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : 3 Ways Jesus Read the Bible That Evangelicals Are Told Not to Do Christian Study Group 4
Enki Black People : Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club' Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People Politics : Who Else Has Told The True Story Behind The Sixities Rebellions? Black People Politics 0
Fine1952 Black People : Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Armed robber was never told to report to prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
shaka64 Black People : A Tale Twice Told: Comparing 12 Years a Slave to 1984’s TV Movie Solomon Northup’s Odyssey Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 Black Entertainment : 10 African Kings and Queens Whose Stories Must be Told on Film Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black People : Another Black Model Told -- One Is Enough Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Valerie June - You Can't Be Told Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : WHY SRYIA? IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, & IT’S NOT WHAT YOU’VE BEEN TOLD Black People Politics 2
rapchild Black Spirituality Religion : The Africans Who Wrote The Bible: Ancient Secrets Africa and Christianity Have Never Told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : my grand mother told me…. Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black People : Water Contaminated, No One Told Black People Open Forum 1
Enki Black People Politics : Black Voters Told, 'Relax, Don't Vote' Black People Politics 39
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Stories We Were Never Told Concerning Slavery Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : Regarding the president we were told to "Wait and See" now we have waited and suffered Black People Politics 0
blackeyes Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Baseball Player Told to Cut His Dreadlocks or Else Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Ankhur Black People : They told Mama Tubman, why bother slavery never Gonna End Black People Open Forum 3
Full Speed Black People : 1 Man beats the Klan (Told by the Klan) Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : After the lies told about Guantanamo detainees, Bush-Cheney still not reprimanded? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Geithner told AIG, to shut up about bailout scam Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Black Poetry : If I Told You.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
P Black People : Digital TV signals transmit radiation??? No one told us !!!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 11
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : I've been told, and so I said... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
river Black People : The Biggest Lie Ever Told Black People Open Forum 3
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : WHO TOLD YOU YOU WERE NAKED? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
King Tubbs Black People : White jewish girls gets told the TRUTH by brotha Black People Open Forum 72
nevar Black Poetry : Isn't it funny how you think I've betrayed you...somebody have told you wrong... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8