Black Spirituality Religion : Who stole the teachings of Zoroastrianism

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
I started this thread because I wanted people to see just how influential Zoroastrianism is to the teaching/doctrines of Christianity and Judaism. If Islam is a spun from the two religions then I'm sure that you will see the resembles. Link to quote is below.

http://www.chnpress.com/news/?id=4011&section=2
The myths and religious ideas of Genesis are nothing but borrowings from Zoroastrianism according to Dr. Friedrich Spiegal in Avesta die Heiligen Schriften der Persens (Wien 1853). Persian influence on post-exilic history was extreme. The post-exilic prophets acted as spokesmen for the Persian kings. Ezra and the others not only dated events by Persian reigns, but recorded the kings© edicts. In the Exilic books the name of Cyrus occurs 14 times, Darius 13 times, Xerxes 7 times and Artaxerxes about the same. There is no other religious book in the world that so honored foreign princes.
The total subordination can be shown in the extraordinary statements made about Persian officials in the Bible. Artaxerxes was requested to mediate Jewish prayers. Haggai in chapter 2:23 quotes God as calling Zerubbabel, the Persian governor of Judah, his "chosen one". Darius is revered second only to Cyrus and in Isaiah 45:1 Cyrus is called the "Anointed of the Lord," or "Messiah," or "Christ". There are more than one hundred Persian words in the Old Testament. Section after section of the Bible dates from the reigns of the Persian kings. At least Ezra, Nehemiah and Daniel were written originally in Aramaic, an official language of the Persian Empire, but possibly all the books of the Old Testament were. LAW The official version of how the Jews got their present code of laws is that a long-lost document of Moses© was found and original laws were "reintroduced". "At the present time, the Pentatuech contains a vast body of elaborate law, but this is almost all the work of priests in the exilic and post-exilic period of Israel©s history."These laws took centuries to produce, and therefore had to have been practised widely and long, but they were never practiced by the Jews. The impossibility of Moses writing a document of God©s law and then ignoring it and centuries of priests also ignoring it is absurd.

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Keep teaching the truth and some will learn!

I started this thread because I wanted people to see just how influential Zoroastrianism is to the teaching/doctrines of Christianity and Judaism. If Islam is a spun from the two religions then I'm sure that you will see the resembles. Link to quote is below.

http://www.chnpress.com/news/?id=4011&section=2

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

.......I'm under the impression that ancient Persians were black, am I wrong?:

Zoroastrianism

The religion of the Persians was Zoroastrianism, and their name for their god was "Ahura Mazda". The symbol for their religion - Not their God - was the "Faravahar". The Persians were devoutly religious and had many strict rules and prohibitions. Of particular distaste to the Persians, was the lie. The Achaemenian kings, did not discriminate against other religions, and did not seek to force others to their faith.Many aspects of Zoroastrianism were later incorporated into the Hebrew religion.

In his mind, Cyrus saw the world as being full of evil and disorder, and felt it was incumbent upon him, to bring order to the world. And in his thinking, the only way to do that, was to conquer it!

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_2a.htm
Elam_Persian_soldier.jpg

Peace In,

Last edited:
Its extremely dangerous to use such words as "In his mind, Cyrus saw the world..." because no one truly knew what was in the mind of Cyrus. I don't acknowledge such nonsense because it doesn't show facts but assumptions.

I also see that you didn't really acknowledge the fact that Zoroaster's philosophies were the philosophies the Israelites stole.

.......Correct namreh,

My only stance in this thread asked a question of ancient Persians, and supplied information on their Blackness....Are you nick picking? Just what are you doing?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back