Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : who speaks for ausuar?

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by jamesfrmphilly, Dec 23, 2007.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    when a man says that ausaur speaks through him what do you do? how do you know if he is telling the truth?

what if my indwelling intelligence tells me that your indwelling intelligence is full of it?

does ausaur speak with one voice or one million?

2. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I would query the Oracles

If the person in question commanded my attention enough for me to pose the question to myself ....I would (Really) consult the oracles about what this individual is saying in regards to how it applies to me.

I've realized that there are alot of people out there who have given themselves the right to dictate What IS What (And they have every right to do so) whether it be through their claims to Scientific objectivity or Holy men of the Sacred Blah blah....essentially , whether we are following the whimsical programing language of our person and its likes and dislikes or patterning our lives on our clever abilities to rationalize and manipulate catch phrases ,buzzwords and jingles, we make choices.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    if ausaur is speaking to us or through us shouldn't we all hear the same thing?

4. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Don't forget what. It isn't always who.(who speaks for ausar) I often look toward nature and especially the biological vehicles we drive for truth. The word of Ausar/God = truth in my language. I also find truth to be timeless. I do understand that things shift and move but the core of all phenomena seems to always be the same. So red mental flags start waving when someone speaks for God with changes God made or have made. Like last messengers and only child and what God used to do as in the claims that God use to talk to us. God can speak via anyone or thing. This has just my experience.

Peace

5. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    It is also important for the speaker and listener to use same language and usage of words. Like when Old Ben told Luke his father was 'dead'. (Star Wars reference don't shoot me)Same language but 2 different meanings of the word dead. (Or maybe it is my poor understanding of the word 'dead') I think me and and young Luke was on the same page back then.

6. Belsidus

Belsidus Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Greetings Bro. Jamesfromphilly,

Intersesting question. I've never encountered anyone, even in the spiritual community who claimed to possess Ausar. I don't personally expect to in this particular lifetime. There are some people who have an incarnation objective to manifest an aspect of Ausar which is being one with all situations. To put it another way, to be immune to all emotional or earthly influences. In more mundane terms this person would have a very calm nature and would be able to roll with life's punches without getting high blood pressure or being stressed. Some people got it like that.

To possess the the actual Diety Ausar takes shall we say a bit more. Even when people possess any Diety they may at most take in maybe five percent of a Diety's power and personality. This is after MANY years of formal training with a spritual house or secret society. Further, to possess Ausar the devotee would have to prepare their body in order to carry that energy. Their health would have to be perfect. Allow me to use an analogy in this case.

There is a spiritual tradition that states the true story of Jesus is different from that recorded in the Bible. In this tradition Jesus was a member of a sect called the Essenes and he was specifically created in order to possess or channel the Christ Consciousness which corresponds roughly to Ausar. According to this tradition Jesus was created through a process we would consider genetic engineering. In this tradition Jesus was able to carry this energy for only three years which he released upon crucifixion, which according to this same tradition he survived and married Mary Magdaline.

My point with this analogy is that a person would have to be specially prepared to possess Ausar. It ain't happening with someone who merely reads some books.

There's other ways one can tell if someone is possessing a diety such as a noticable change in behavior. Then again they could just be posessing an ancestor. For your own benefit, if someone is claiming to speak for Ausar or posessing that Diety then logically they should be able to manifest other Dieties or at least be above the level of Sahu. Observe their behavior. Do they have a nurturing instinct? Are they strongly intellectual? Does the opposite sex find them especially attractive? When someone possesses a Diety a portion of the Diety's personality remains with the devotee.

I hope this brief perspective was helpful.

Peace,
    Belsidus

7. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    true words

The strength of a Father resides in the Trust of his company. That trust is based in Maat. Maat cannot be monopolized by NO tradition or conventional structure. If one is Maa Kheru, (or even making a **** good claim to it above George Bush), they should be a participant in that bond of trust which assist in the incubation of the Ausar Man. We will never know if we aren't around each other.