Black People Politics : Who should replace deceased Justice Antonin Scalia

You spend a lot of time trying to catch me in a contradiction. You won't because like Obama I'am playing chess, and you're playing checkers. Lol

No, not at all, you double talk, a lot:

It doesn't matter! We should have learned that lesson from Barack Obama's election. We are not going to vote, march, pray, or sing and shout our way out of white domination!!!

sekou kasimu, Today at 5:55 PM

Why would you start a Thread like this after taking such a strong position on our blight with white domination, again, it just doesn't make any sense?

But carry on brother.

I already told you that! Now you believe it because white folks said it on national t.v.!!! Lol

See what I mean, lol, here's what I said that you didn't get, it seems on purpose:

"But of course those of us that pay attention to politics already know the Republicans are racist obstructionists."

You voted for Mr. Obama, I follow him and what goes on politically.

No, not at all, you double talk, a lot:

It doesn't matter! We should have learned that lesson from Barack Obama's election. We are not going to vote, march, pray, or sing and shout our way out of white domination!!!

sekou kasimu, Today at 5:55 PM

Why would you start a Thread after taking such a strong position of our blight with white domination, again, it just doesn't make any sense?

But carry on brother.

It makes a lot of sense to those of us who understand the art of war! Obviously that lets you out because you don't plan on fighting. Lol Just pontificating. I said it back in 2008 that the most Obama would be able to do, would be to stall for time for us to arm ourselves and prepare to resist The Final Solution! He did his part very well His domestic policies were right on time. His foreign policies left a lot to be desired. Especially imposing homosexuality on Afrikan countries, in exchange for economic assistance. But I know the homo lobbyists are just as powerful as the gun lobbyists They leaned on him Lol But I understand. He has two daughters and I know **** well he wants grandchildren!!! He doesn't really believe that sick crap.

Last edited:
See what I mean, lol, here's what I said that you didn't get, it seems on purpose:

"But of course those of us that pay attention to politics already know the Republicans are racist obstructionists."

You voted for Mr. Obama, I follow him and what goes on politically.

So why did you waste time watching that crap? To much time on your hands? Read Chinweizu's "Decolonizing the African Mind" and "The West and the rest of us".

It makes a lot of sense to those of us who understand the art of war! Obviously that lets you out because you don't plan on fighting. Lol Just pontificating. I said it back in 2008 that the most Obama would be able to do, would be to stall for time for us to arm ourselves and prepare to resist The Final solution! He did his part very well His domestic policies were right on time. His foreign policies left a lot to be desired. Especially imposing homosexuality on Afrikan countries, in exchange for economic assistance. But I know the homo lobbyists are just as powerful as the gun lobbyists They leaned on him Lol But I understand. He has two daughters and I know **** well he wants grandchildren!!! He doesn't really believe that sick crap.

None of this explains your double talk, sorry.

Also, I gave you a written plan and you chose, of course, not to respond, lol.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back