Black People Politics : Who should replace deceased Justice Antonin Scalia

Who should replace deceased Justice Antonin Scalia

Coming from you, this Thread doesn't make any sense to me, after reading your earlier words:

It doesn't matter! We should have learned that lesson from Barack Obama's election. We are not going to vote, march, pray, or sing and shout our way out of white domination!!!

sekou kasimu, Today at 5:55 PM

Then don't respond to it then. You are personalizing the discussion, yet always complain about others when they do it. Make up your mind!

Then don't respond to it then. You are personalizing the discussion, yet always complain about others when they do it. Make up your mind!

Are you denying your own words?

Are you denying your own words?

Nope, not at all! I voted for President Obama not once but twice, because it was better him than John McCain or Mitt Romney. Evidently you don't understand strategy and tactics in war! And I knew when I voted for him that any good he did, would only be temporary. White folks put a black face on white domination, to fool the dummies among us. They did the same thing in South Afrika thru Nelson Mandela Obama didn't tap dance like Mandela did!!! Lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back