Black Relationships : Who should pay for the date? The man or the woman?

I think in lots of cases if the first time meeting on a date
the purpose would be to get to know each other and have
a chat over brunch or Dinner it also can be just friendz getting
together over lunch or dinner if you are friends it can be a nice
friendly date out to enjoy self with no commitment and again
the Man should continue the great tradition to pay way for the lady

Destee ......A man who hold a badge of honor and real , true to him self
and back his action surely will uphold his word , you will tell the great tale
of how you was treated on the date how sweet it was and most of all
u didn't need your purse !!.......lol
I can back the motions looking forward

In the beginning I think the man should pay regardless of income circumstances. I've never dated a man without money, so the issue hasn't ever come up for me. After our 2nd or 3rd date I leave tips and pay cabs.....After I really like him I'll surprise him with a nice gift, or (maybe) treat him, usually for a special day or when congratulations or cheering up are in order.

Dancing_Nina said:
In the beginning I think the man should pay regardless of income circumstances. I've never dated a man without money, so the issue hasn't ever come up for me. After our 2nd or 3rd date I leave tips and pay cabs.....After I really like him I'll surprise him with a nice <A TITLE="Click for more information about <A TITLE="Click for more information about gift" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||gifts|AA1VDw">gift</A>" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||gifts|AA1VDw">gift</A>, or (maybe) treat him, usually for a special day or when congratulations or cheering up are in order.

In an ever changing world. With women demanding equal treatment across the board, and they certainly should. Why should the man have to pay initially? Ofcourse unless he's the one who does the asking.

Dancing Nina ... Hello and Welcome. Did you embed the HTML that is in the post below?

Originally Posted by Dancing_Nina
In the beginning I think the man should pay regardless of income circumstances. I've never dated a man without money, so the issue hasn't ever come up for me. After our 2nd or 3rd date I leave tips and pay cabs.....After I really like him I'll surprise him with a nice <A TITLE="Click for more information about <A TITLE="Click for more information about gift" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||gifts|AA1VDw">gift</A>" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||gifts|AA1VDw">gift</A>, or (maybe) treat him, usually for a special day or when congratulations or cheering up are in order.

:heart:

Destee

Sekhemu said:
In an ever changing world. With women demanding equal treatment across the board, and they certainly should. Why should the man have to pay initially? Ofcourse unless he's the one who does the asking.

Yup, a woman better not forget that pocketbook on every date or she'll find herself washing some dishes. I'm not paying everytime, especially when she hits me with a line like "I want to go out and eat" or "Wanna go out to dinner". If she initiates it, she better be willing to pay. Sometimes I'll still pay, but don't think I'll pay everytime regardless of who initiates the outting. :court: :court:I DON'T TRICK MY MONEY AWAY. :court: :court: I mean really, why should a guy pay all the time. Like we're supposed to be so grateful to have a date that we have to spend money??? :laugh: I don't think so. I'll take my brother to dinner before I flush all my money down the drain on a woman just because she feels she's entitled to a free meal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back