Black People Politics : Who should Obama Choose as a Running Mate?

Who should Obama choose as a running mate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • John Edwards

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Webb

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Reply to post to let us know your choice)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colin Powell Lied to the UN: Following Orders Is No Excuse

Colin Powell is an instrument of white supremacy and Amerikkkan imperialism. This is the sad truth. The business of Amerikkka is not business at all but war and global domination. Since the Amerikkkan civil war nothing has driven this corrupt country and it's economy faster than perpetual war. Amerikkka needs a reason to spend money - and without war they can't justify spending it which is why they told countless lies to the public with a straight face so they could illegally invade Iraq - to send my nephew off to a bogus war he did not want to fight so other rich white people can get richer.

Powell is a component of the Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld crime syndicate. Having said that what makes Powell any different than the others? How can anyone believe Colin Powell would make a suitable VP candidate? And how can anyone be an opponent of white supremacy and Amerikkan imperialism but support Colin Powell - a shill of white supremacy and Amerikkkan imperialism?

I'm out.

http://tvnewslies.org/html/powell_lies_to_un.html

Speech #1: On February 6th, 2003, one week after the SOTU, Colin Powell made his dramatic presentation to the UN. The speech outlined the imminent danger we and the world faced from Saddam Hussein. After insisting on the existence of huge stockpiles of horrific chemical and biological weapons, Powell turned his attention to Iraq’s nuclear weapon capability.

Part seven of the presentation, was titled Nuclear Weapons. Here, Powell made no attempt to minimize the nuclear capability alluded to by George Bush in his ominous warning about the uranium purchase in Niger. In fact, in this segment Colin Powell used the word “nuclear’ TWENTY TWO times!

Among the chilling statements made by Powell are the following:

We have no indication that Saddam Hussein has ever abandoned his nuclear weapons program.

We have more than a decade of proof that he remains determined to acquire nuclear weapons.

Saddam Hussein already possesses two out of the three key components needed to build a nuclear bomb.

Since 1998, his efforts to reconstitute his nuclear program have been focused on acquiring the third and last component, sufficient fissile material to produce a nuclear explosion.

Saddam Hussein is determined to get his hands on a nuclear bomb.

Enter, the Spoilers: On March 7th, 2003 Colin Powell, once again, came before the Security Council to prove to the world that an immediate war against Iraq was the only way to deal with Saddam Hussein! His speech was to follow reports by Chief Weapons Inspector Hans Blix and Mohammed El Baradei of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEI).

Dr. Blix spoke first. He informed the Council that substantial disarmament was taking place in Iraq, and asked for more time for inspections. Then it was Dr. Baradei’s turn. The cameras in the chamber captured Colin Powell’s growing concern as Dr, Baradei stated the following:

Based on thorough analysis, the IAEA has concluded with the concurrence of outside experts that these documents which formed the basis for the report of recent uranium transaction between Iraq and Niger are in fact not authentic. We have therefore concluded that these specific allegations are unfounded.

There is no indication that Iraq has attempted to import aluminum tubes for use in centrifuge enrichment. Moreover, even had Iraq pursued such a plan, it would have encountered practical difficulties in manufacturing centrifuge out of the aluminum tubes in question.

Iraq's use of 81 mm aluminum tubes was for reverse engineering of imported rockets, not for use in centrifuges to enrich uranium
Dr, Baradei, in a hushed chamber, concluded with these words:

After three months of intrusive inspections, we have to date found no evidence or plausible indication of the revival of a nuclear weapon program in Iraq.

Speech #2 – the Ad Lib: Those who watched Colin Powell prepare to speak after Mohammed El Baradei rested his case, saw a very distressed man. They also saw an angry man. What they probably also were looking at was a worried man.

When it was time for Colin Powell to address the Security Council, he brusquely pushed his prepared speech aside, and made it clear he was about to speak sans notes or references. It was also evident that he could not use the speech after the revelations that had just been made.

Is there the remotest possibility that the Secretary of State of the United States had actually come before the Security Council without extensive documentation to make his case? Is it in any way plausible that Colin Powell would speak extemporaneously when making plea to embroil the nations of the world in a major war? Or, is it not far more reasonable to believe that everything that Colin Powell was about to say to the members of the SC had been totally discredited and nullified by the men who spoke before him?

And so, by lack of options, Colin Powell did not, once again repeat the allegations that supported the lies and distortions that had been repeated over and over by the President and others in his administration up to the time of and including the SOTU speech.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=1918

Colin Powell is an instrument of white supremacy and Amerikkkan imperialism.
So are you. So am I. So are all of us. Every prisoner in a prison is an instrument of the prison masters just by being a prisoner in the prison. Even when the prisoners are proud of what their ancestors did.

All non-white people are prisoners of injustice in this prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Don't start pointing at other prisoners saying they are instruments of the warden...YOU are a prisoner too.

So are you. So am I. So are all of us. Every prisoner in a prison is an instrument of the prison masters just by being a prisoner in the prison. Even when the prisoners are proud of what their ancestors did.

All non-white people are prisoners of injustice in this prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Don't start pointing at other prisoners saying they are instruments of the warden...YOU are a prisoner too.

I may be a prisoner in a system white supremacy but I'm not a defender of it. Why would I want to be a defender of my own incarceration? Colin Powell is a guard and defender of white supremacy who can ratify over 150 thousand military personnel with nothing other than words to fight for and maintain the system of white supremacy. I don't possess that kind of power nor do you, EW.

I may be a prisoner in a system white supremacy but I'm not a defender of it. Why would I want to be a defender of my own incarceration? Colin Powell is a guard and defender of white supremacy who can ratify over 150 thousand military personnel with nothing other than words to fight for and maintain the system of white supremacy. I don't possess that kind of power nor do you, EW.

It's not about desires...you don't have to want to be a defender of your position. Your position is your position. Just by you being a prisoner in the prison SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) you are helping the warden. No sense talking about which prisoner is helping the warden more than which other prisoner. That ain't helping you to tear down the prison SYSTEM. No sense talking about which prisoner has more power than the other prisoner because they are ALL prisoners. That ain't helping you to tear down the prison SYSTEM either. ALL prisoners in a prison SYSTEM work for the WARDEN. All of 'em.

In fact, that is the way prisons work. ALL wardens know they gotta pit prisoners against each other...keep them talking about each other...which prisoner has been allowed to have, BY THE WARDEN, the most things...which prisoner has been allowed to have, BY THE WARDEN, more power than them...which prisoner has been allowed to have, BY THE WARDEN, more information than them...keep them prisoners arguing amongst each other...keep them prisoners fighting amongst each other...keep them prisoners killing each other. This is the way prisoners in a prison SYSTEM behave.

There is a reason we do this...it is because we don't understand the process for tearing down the prison SYSTEM. Once we understand the process for tearing down the prison SYSTEM we understand that we can NOT behave as prisoners and at the same time tear down the prison SYSTEM. The logic just doesn't work that way. Mr. Lynch understood that hundreds of years ago. That is why he said it would be easier to control slaves if slave masters would pit slaves against each other...male slaves against female slaves...young slaves against old slaves...

...slave masters or prison masters...it's all the same thing...prisoners or slaves...it's all the same thing. Prison masters function as slave masters. Prisoners function as slaves.

What do you think you're doing by pointing fingers at Colin Powell? Are you helping the racists (white supremacists) or are you tearing down the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back