Black People Politics : Who should Obama Choose as a Running Mate?

Who should Obama choose as a running mate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • John Edwards

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Webb

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Reply to post to let us know your choice)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People trip me out. Everyone hates Hillary now. Little over a year ago Blacks were in LOVE with the Clintons. Most Blacks acted like the Clintons were the best thing since sliced bread. I, on the other hand, was one of the very few Blacks who disliked the Clintons (never bought into Bill being the "first Black president" nonsense). When I would say something negative about the Clintons, or ask Black people to open up their eyes in regard to the Clintons, Blacks were ready to cut my head off. Now Obama is the flavor of the day. How long will this romantic love affair last? Can't ask questions or say anything about Obama - Black people are prepared to cut your head off. LOL!

THat is just here, people STILL think Bill clinton was a Black President....smh....smh

NOW! THIS JUST IN!

I just realized why....John Edwards endorsed Barack....he know....and he wants to be picked.....S M HHHHHH!!!!
Yall Might have known this...ad thats Okay, but I just realized and I am....grrrrrrrr:madd: (I just knew it was something!)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back