Black People : WHO SAID WE'RE HUMAN???

Money where the mouth is...

I thought abt the same thing as I watched Fox and Cnn last night. It will really be interesting to see who donates and sets up funds for this human tragedy. All the "super stars" who rushed to the VMA's to floss and show off their "material possessions" need to donate a million or two each to help out.

Also I was listening to a news reporter list the corporations getting involved, however I noticed no one donating more than a million dollars...

Bottom line this would be a great time for blk americans who are in the lime light rapping, singing, bragging or abt what they have and how many diamonds, houses and cars they have to set up funds, send truck/supplies etc... But dont hold your breath....

Why wait for the rich man????

:whip: There are 30-40 million black people in this country if everyone just donated $1 dollar we could make a HUGE difference. It wont be the few rich people in this country who make the difference it's the millions of average folks giving a little that does it.

On the news today I saw that the Red Cross has collected 15 million just from personnal donations, not companies. Don't be one of the people who sits around complaining that no one helps, it's compleatly within our grasp to help our own people. Give a little even $10 is something and it can add up to millions.

indya said:
:whip: There are 30-40 million black people in this country if everyone just donated $1 dollar we could make a HUGE difference. It wont be the few rich people in this country who make the difference it's the millions of average folks giving a little that does it.

On the news today I saw that the Red Cross has collected 15 million just from personnal donations, not companies. Don't be one of the people who sits around complaining that no one helps, it's compleatly within our grasp to help our own people. Give a little even $10 is something and it can add up to millions.

Actually black folks are making donations. it's called paying Taxes.

indya said:
In the news today I saw that the Red Cross has collected 15 million just from personnal donations, not companies. Don't be one of the people who sits around complaining that no one helps, it's compleatly within our grasp to help our own people. Give a little even $10 is something and it can add up to millions.

I agree that we shouldn't wait on rich people. My question whenever stuff like this happens is, who do we trust our money with. The Red Cross "sells" the blood you "donate" to hospitals, they don't give it to the victims. Also, only about 10% of the money sent in to Red Cross, actually goes to the victims. Tax money should go toward this kind of stuff. We shouldn't have to keep sending money after we pay taxes all year long. Taxes that never "show" any benefit.

we pay taxes on every breath we take.
why should we then need to make donations for disaster victims?

they are spending 30Bn a month in Iraq.

how about diverting one month from there to help out here?

and why can there be no discussion of pathological greed among the rich?
we can spend all day reaming out the poor man's character, why not the rich?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back