Black People : WHO SAID WE'RE HUMAN???

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Guess what? I hope and want everybody to get a serious look at reality. The reality of PEOPLE...WHITE PEOPLE AND OUR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY. Everybody is aware of what's going on down south with the aftermath of Katrina. People are desperate, people are dying, people are displaced....a whole city or more is virtually destroyed.

Where will those people, black, white, yellow or anything get the funds or money to live, to rebuild, to survive??

As I thought about this, it dawned on me that Oprah could give away at least 200 million and never miss it, Bill Gates could give away at least 2 billion and never miss it. Puffy is worth over a hundred mill...Romeo's father is worth over 300 mill, Then we got JZ, 50 cents, bill cosby and the list just goes on. Now these are just the black people, with the exception of Bill Gates.

But if we take into consideration the filthy rich white people in this country who make our rich black peoples money pale by comparison, then the picture of anyone sufferring down south is a picture of how ugly, heartless, selfish, and inhuman people actually are when they have the power and means to give, to help, to actually contribute without hurting one pocket or purse string.

This awareness makes me sometimes wonder why I feel anything for humans at at all, until I remember that I'm one of them...sadly, I'm one of them...sadly, I'm one of them.

Whoa!!!!

Before,i was like u:i thought that the rich never give to the poor.U always criticize it when u r...NOT living what they are leaving!They have their own problems and it ain't easy for them to give to this one,not to this other and so on and so forth!
Itz clear that they are selfish,but don't say that all blacks aren't human.Let's see what will occured and wait if the events will give u the last word.

i do not believe the rich in this country are human.
i have seen little evidence of it.

we have talked about many things that we critique black people for.
never is greed ever criticized.

what is it that makes a person with 1BN in the bank go for that second billion?
greed.
after one has enough to live good for the rest of their life what is it that keeps them from giving?
greed.

the greed of the rich has destroyed this country.

I don't really care one way or another if the rich give to the poor. It would be nice, but it's not their responsibility. I think it's more the governments responsibility to make sure things like this New Orleans disaster doesn't happen. No one can stop a hurricane, but they sure could have made the aftermath a whole lot better if they utilized our tax money on better things than wars and White House orgies.

As far as the fact that a lot of black millionaires aren't doing anything, I really don't think skin color crosses their mind once they get in that upper bracket of income. How many of those millionaires associate with average black people anymore. They more than likely stay at the richest, whitest establishments. They are further from black people than ever, so they definately don't identify or care about the poor people in New Orleans or anywhere else in the world.

I know we are special, because out of all the life on this planet, we are the only life form that will do to each other "what animals in the jungle won't do to each other" in terms of violence.

I know we are special, because out of all the life on this planet, we are the only ones who will "send our children out to someone other than our own" to be educated and then think a black child is going to come back home to us.

I know we are special, because out of all the life forms on this planet, we are the only people to ever be enslaved, butchered, oppressed, repressed, depressed, disrepected by everyone including our own...and then beg our enemy to be our brothers.

I know we are special, because out of all the life forms on this planet, everyone knows who we are except our own people. Sometimes I just feel so proud.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back