Quiet Poetry Lounge : WHO SAID I WAS TOO BLACK !!??

Sometimes we are just compelled to write. Yes, I think we as a people tend to lash out at each other more, in general. All you can do is what you think is correct, despite the nay sayers which there will always be. Although, we won't agree on everything, and of course we shouldn't, hopefully positive feedback outweighs the negative. Not sure if this was based on something that happened, or if you are just speaking in general terms.

Who said I was to black??...wasn't me :lol: for I am an "ORIGINAL" black...and therefore I am only knowledgeable in...breathing, eating, thinking,learning growing and :luvv: ing black...
Who said I was to black??...wasn't me :lol: for I came directly from a KING and QUEEN of darkness, where there (by the way) was darkness FIRST and I came out crying from a dark place...
Who said I was to black??... wasn't me :lol: for I know it was my black forefathers who built empires and the pyrimids that can't and haven't been dulipcated by europeans throughtout the universe, who paved the roads that we now stand upon.
No, ...wasn't me :lol: for I am an "ORIGINAL" true black queen of queens.
this is a wonderful poem...thanks for sharing

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back