Congo : Who realy cares about the Congo?

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
A few words of advice:

When ones does gain social awareness, it all seems and sounds easy and simple...

After awhile, when one's idealized viewpoints get challenged by any number of unexpected reality checks/wake up calls, i. e., as in however much one is inspired by the glorious history of our african ancestors, some of their present day descendants antics ad naseum are confusing and dumbfounding, etc., then you will have to contrast what you chose to believe with what you have found out to be true...

The last movements struggles were to reclaim our right to determine our own fates...

Since that is the given when it comes to any and all ethnic/racial groups:

Now what?

You tell me!

Khasm13

Mar 26, 2003
i guess my words are invisible...
like 2 is only divisible by...1-2....1-2

like the beastie boyz said....u gotta fight for ur right to party...

of course the congo situation is different....i try not to state obvious ish....don't have time for it these days....

my distant relatives are going to have to fight for there own freedom....because when someone helps u...u r indebted to them....hence creating a secondary set of chains

look at the middle east...
i've said my peace in this thread and have nary another point to offer....

one love
khasm

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
A few words of advice:

When ones does gain social awareness, it all seems and sounds easy and simple...

After awhile, when one's idealized viewpoints get challenged by any number of unexpected reality checks/wake up calls, i. e., as in however much one is inspired by the glorious history of our african ancestors, some of their present day descendants antics ad naseum are confusing and dumbfounding, etc., then you will have to contrast what you chose to believe with what you have found out to be true...

The last movements struggles were to reclaim our right to determine our own fates...

Since that is the given when it comes to any and all ethnic/racial groups:

Now what?

You tell me!
new strategies new ideologies,

and looking at the situation in logical and dispassionately pragmatic terms
what other path is there for the race but Black nationism and Pan Africanism?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Khasm
i guess my words are invisible...

like 2 is only divisible by...1-2....1-2

like the beastie boyz said....u gotta fight for ur right to party...

of course the congo situation is different....i try not to state obvious ish....don't have time for it these days....

my distant relatives are going to have to fight for there own freedom....because when someone helps u...u r indebted to them....hence creating a secondary set of chains

look at the middle east...
i've said my peace in this thread and have nary another point to offer....

one love

Chuck:

Some will respond....

Others will just react...

Some will continue to believe what they want to believe...

Others appreciate the truth your words etc. reflect and will do what they gotta do to move us and our people forward again...

You can only do so much...

And others consider that a given too...

So keep on keeping on!

:toast:

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
tru, tru, tru.......

When ones does gain social awareness, it all seems easy and simple...​

and this trips up many a well meaning brother including myself.
its hard to realize that others may not see what you can see. it makes you get frustrated.
you can start hating. that is a test. can you deal with those who are still caught up in the matrix?

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: