Honoring Black Ancestors : ?Who Killed Prince @ 57?

Eye thought about what Eye had written and felt the oversight. Thx Clyde, Duly Noted!
57 minus 4 is 53.

Eye remember Eye had an excellent teacher. ---who taught me to always remember the who, what, why, when, how and where of whatever Eye was writing in order seal all the holes of doubt.

Right, the five (5) "W's" are extremely important ... yvw Fine1952.

Intense.

Sheila E. Opens Up About Prince's 'Very Somber' Memorial Service

She also confirms new details about turning Prince's Paisley Park Studios into a museum
for all of his fans. Sheila is quoted as saying: “We’re hoping to make Paisley what [Prince wanted] it to be. [He] was working on it being a museum,” she said. “He’s been gathering memorabilia and stuff from all the tours, like my drums and his motorcycle.”
http://theboombox.com/sheila-e-prince-memorial-service-turning-paisley-park-museum/

The final meal Prince's chefs prepared for him

... Ray and Juell Roberts of Peoples Organic restaurant were the late music icon's personal chefs. Following his death, the husband-and-wife team opened up to City Pages about what it was like working for a legend, Prince's high expectations and the last meal they ever cooked for him.

Ray said the final meal he prepared Prince was a roasted red pepper bisque and kale salad, though the musician never got the chance to eat it ...

WATCH: Prince's Heirs: Meet the Late Music Icon's Family Members

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/30/final-meal-princes-chefs-prepared-for-him.html

1462021432121.jpg

Prince performing in Britain in 2011. (Reuters)

Man Oh Man. This really pulls at my heart strings. Eye never even met Prince. Yet Eye had a great deal of respect for the mental direction in which he was headed. He was too dayum young...and personally Eye will always grief his death every Apr 21 as long as Eye live and remember it was the day my first son was borne! :-(

Thx you soo much for sharing,

OneLove
Fine1952™

The final meal Prince's chefs prepared for him

... Ray and Juell Roberts of Peoples Organic restaurant were the late music icon's personal chefs. Following his death, the husband-and-wife team opened up to City Pages about what it was like working for a legend, Prince's high expectations and the last meal they ever cooked for him.

Ray said the final meal he prepared Prince was a roasted red pepper bisque and kale salad, though the musician never got the chance to eat it ...

WATCH: Prince's Heirs: Meet the Late Music Icon's Family Members

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/30/final-meal-princes-chefs-prepared-for-him.html

1462021432121.jpg

Prince performing in Britain in 2011. (Reuters)

Last edited:

yvw ...

Man Oh Man. This really pulls at my heart strings. Eye never even met Prince. Yet Eye had a great deal of respect for the mental direction in which he was headed in. He was too dayum young...!

Thx you soo much for sharing,

OneLove
Fine1952™

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back