Black Women : Who of you black women use spankings in education?

pyjama

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 23, 2020
Hello there,

i am new here. So, please, i am sorry, if i am not in the right topic or anything.

But, i first want to tell you: I am living in Germany. And i am male, already over 25.

I want to tell you honestly, that i am very fascinated by black women. I am not sure, but i think i especially like african women. But in the end it is also very cool, if they are from another country. I think black women are more often strictly moms. They more often use corporal punishments like spanking the butt for example. Am i right?

I now want to confess, that i never recieved a spanking.

And i want to ask here: Is there anyone from Germany or does anyone knows black women in Germany, who are maybe moms already or who want to be moms and who use spankings?

I hope everything is understandable.

Please, everyone, feel free to send me private messsage, if you like.

Thank you very much!

Greets
pyjama

Greetings, pyjama

We ain't all spanking!!!!!

Black Women Are the Most Educated Group in the U.S.

1598294430482.png
By
Nikki Katz
Updated June 20, 2020

Hello there,

i am new here. So, please, i am sorry, if i am not in the right topic or anything.

But, i first want to tell you: I am living in Germany. And i am male, already over 25.

I want to tell you honestly, that i am very fascinated by black women. I am not sure, but i think i especially like african women. But in the end it is also very cool, if they are from another country. I think black women are more often strictly moms. They more often use corporal punishments like spanking the butt for example. Am i right?

I now want to confess, that i never recieved a spanking.

And i want to ask here: Is there anyone from Germany or does anyone knows black women in Germany, who are maybe moms already or who want to be moms and who use spankings?

I hope everything is understandable.

Please, everyone, feel free to send me private messsage, if you like.

Thank you very much!

Greets
pyjama

Hi @pyjama ... Welcome! ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing.

Do you want the Black German woman to spank you, your children, or someone else?

Please make yourself at home.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back