Black People : Who Now is PLAYIND POLITICS?????!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    As stupid and evil Reagan and Bush werere

they did not beg the democrats for anything!

If they saw the need to mandate, they mandated,
    and if they the need to veto

they vetoed!!!!!!!!!

Now after giving 3.5 trilion dollars to banks and businesses that have refused to hire, and have refused to lend,
    in his first months in office,
    instead of creating jobs, by law in the constitution, and making the Federal Reserve fot the bil instead of the tax payer, by law of a Federal Reserve Act

one year into his last term, and depression level unemployment,
    the president seems to be playing politics

as he did with the debt ceiling,
    with his legal power to mandate jobs creation.

Funny how he can mandate a billion dollars to the colonizationof Africa,
    without aproval of Democrats .Republicans, Libertarians or Greens
    but cannot mandate

what the nation needs most

jobs!

2. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    I always hated politics forever. I saw the difference driving from town to town in my parents car. Then I saw how they promised this and blacks that, and we're going to do this. Nothin' ever truly changed in the place I grew up it was the same year after year. How i loved school but I wasn't challenged the way I needed to be. Where their system allowed other knuckle heads to disrupt the class all the time and there was no true discipline other than them missing school, go figure. I'm not trying to be smart or anything but is there any reason we should pay those clowns any attention? What can we gain? How is it aiding in our advancement as a people :(.

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Politics is a subtle form of warfare, in my opinion.

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Beloved, please understand that their aim, their con and their gimmick is to use any means neccessary to get Black folks to be discouraged about the entire election process and give up hope.
    It is like the evil step father, in Dickens stories, and Shakespeare, who rigs contrived horrors in a young woman's life to get her to give up on men,
    or horrors in a man's life to get him to give up on his people, or his nation.
    http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...slashing-away-at-the-voting-rights-act.67750/

5. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    dear ankhur... do you really believe with all the leverage these people have in their political arena that they will let justice prevail? Their likeness is the worst of mankind. They are leaches and cheaters... their empathy is as fake as a wooden nickel as is their concern for the suffering our communities face year after year for as long as I can remember. I believe there is more good than evil because it is stronger and if our vote counted people who we didn't want in office wouldn't be there. I remember the Kerry election. I actually wanted him to win a little, I didn't vote but it was just interesting like their promises always are (now i understand all runners are on the same team democratic or republican etc). There was some weird mix up and bush won. How come? Because its what they want not us. A government by them for us that's the way its always been. Its like the lottery, they let some people win out of how many just to keep the fire of false hope in them as a means of control just like religion. And all those people think "today" or Obama is going to be their big break he's one of them or their puppet if anything in some string of orchestra. And if he doesnt follow he will be dismissed in a casket most likely. it is a soap opera, a jerry springer show, a zoo...politics. Im not good at war im a lover not a fighter most of the time but i think it goes if you cut off the head of the snake the body will die off too. If we can figure out where and who the head is, conquer it, then we will have a chance in this barren land called America.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Do you really beleive Black history

all due respect you sound like the sisters who told Harriett tubman to go to hell when she came to the plantaions while massa and his dawgs was sleep,

or told Rosa Parks to know her place, or told Bobby Seale, why bother teaching negros bout civics, or Adam Clayton Powell, just be a high yella negro and go along to get along

7. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    that's not me at all :( i'm not saying go along with oppression or anything of the sort. i'm simply saying how do we think using their botched system of disorder will bring about justice. it was designed by them for their benefit don't you think? i'm saying there has to be an alternative to our liberation than their system. And the only way i conceive that is if the majority of us leave their land and stop thinking we need them when we don't, for nothin',so i don't know what us black people are sticking around for honestly we either do it or don't and we have to be united, as they say united we stand, its true, so you misunderstood me. if this did not bring clarification as to how i feel then i don't know what else to say but... you have misunderstood me. instead of rehearsing their political cyclone we should be deliberating on how we are going to leave and survive as a people, and those that want to stay be considered their helpers. Men need to pick up where Garvey left off those who have the abilities and leadership strength its as simple as that, until then we're fighting with our hands behind our backs imo

8. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    if the majority of blacks left the states don't you think that would cripple their economy or is it not enough of us to do damage. they need us, do they? i'm not that good at economics never cared for it but just thinking here...as they call us the minorities we pay taxes how much of that would be missed by them each year not to mention our buying of foods and services. that's why they give us things like welfare to keep us a bit satisfied for the people who accept that. im not saying welfare is bad but if you consider its not enough or what we truly deserve as a people. and to think if we allied with hispanic people and other minorities who are awake then i think the outcome could be good. do you think they would try to stop us from leaving somehow?

http://www.marcusgarvey.net/Information/history.htm