Higher Standard Required : Who Moved My Thread And Why ??!! - Please Start Threads In Forum That Matches Its Content

Peace and Blessings Family,

Much time has gone into better organizing our site, and there is more to come.

Forums with multiple prefixes now have them listed at the top for easier access.

Below are images from forums with multiple prefixes ... as examples of what i'm saying.

You can click on the prefix to get a filtered listing of just those threads / discussions.

Any forum with multiple prefixes should show up like the above, i picked those for example.

This is another step in many, toward better organizing our home. This area needs a lot of work because up until our most recent upgrade, no substantive time had been spent on it ... leaving 16 years of growth to look like a hoarder's closet. I will be moving threads to proper forums, making titles more descriptive, sweeping, dusting, shooting, etc., as is necessary.

As i said, there is more to come, and i appreciate all of yall's help in keeping the house in order.

Please start your threads in the right forums, and title them descriptively ... so i don't gotta.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

This is a thanks to those already doing this and a reminder for those who are not.

I've been seeing a lot of threads that should be posted in other forums.

I'll be moving them as I can ... so don't feel no kinda way offended.

Please post your threads in the forums that match their content.

So i don't hafta do this extra work ... Thanks ... :cook2:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back