Higher Standard Required : Who Moved My Thread And Why ??!! - Please Start Threads In Forum That Matches Its Content

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

If your thread has been moved, it's because there is a forum that caters specifically to that topic, and we moved it there.

Here is a link to a quick navigation menu, showing all the many forums we have.

We (the Moderating Team) don't want to move your threads, but when they are clearly speaking to a topic that has a designated forum, we have to. Things would get so out of order, if everything was in the same forum (Open Forum). The bigger we grow, the more challenging this is becoming ... so we need your help.

The Open Forum is for topics that won't fit in other places, but please, try to fit your thread within the forum that contains like content. For example, if you are honoring an Ancestor, put it in the Honoring our Ancestors Forum. Or if you are promoting a web site, put that thread in the Black Sites Forum. Another example would be Events, if it is an event, put it in the Events Forum. We realize that a thread can actually qualify for more than one forum, but at least try to get it in one of the correct places, and not the Open Forum.

The Open Forum has become the "catch-all" forum, but we need to keep things in better order. Even i'm inclined to put my threads in the Open Forum, because this forum gets more activity, and the chances are greater that it will be seen by more people. This is not an acceptable excuse, for me or you. We must have some kind of order, or there will be chaos, threads strewn all over everywhere!

So if you will, please help us by starting your threads in the right place. When you put your thread in the wrong place, it gives the Moderators more work to do ... and they have lots already ... so this is not good.

One more thing we could use your help on ... is for you to make the title of your thread clear. So that even before a person clicks on it, from just reading it, we can get a clear picture of what is being presented. For example ... thread titles like ... "Hey, Guess What?" ... or ... "Did you know this?" ... are not very clear, and could be done better.

Again ... here is our quick navigation menu. I've just added a new Black Travel Forum, that was suggested by a new Member ... i believe it was Dany Hill. Anyway, i'm looking forward to reading your great travel experiences, and plans.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Family ... i'm having to move a lot of threads to their proper forum, more than i want to have to do ... it's look'n like work.

We have a politics forum now, and if your topic falls in that category, please put the thread in that forum.

Likewise ... if it's about religion ... put it there ... if it's about relationships ... put it there.

Put stuff where it goes please ... i know yall know how to do that ... so help me keep the house in order.

I can't be cleaning up behind yall all da time forever ... :love:

Here's our quick navigation menu ... click that too ... it will show you what we have as well.

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

If i gotta move your thread to the proper forum ... there will not be a note left about it.

I don't wanna hafta do it in the first place ... let alone take the time to leave a note say'n i did it.

If you don't want me move'n your threads ... put 'em in the right forum to begin with.

Thanks.

Destee

If i gotta move your thread to the proper forum ... there will not be a note left about it.

I don't wanna hafta do it in the first place ... let alone take the time to leave a note say'n i did it.

If you don't want me move'n your threads ... put 'em in the right forum to begin with.

Thanks.

Destee

Ah dam!....I see you got the gun back out!....:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back