Pan Africanism : Who Killed King Tut ( or was he even murdered? )

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by African_Prince, Oct 4, 2005.

1. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    An X-ray analysis of King Tut's skull revealed that king Tut may have died from a heavy blow to the back of the head.

Did Ay, Tutankhamens vizier murder the boy king so he could claim the throne?

What about Horemheb, King Tut's leading general and the commander in chief of the Egyptian army?

Or was it even his wife, Ankhsenamun, who sent a letter to the Hittite king requesting he send one of his sons to marry so she wouldn't have to marry an Egyptian slave? Tutankhamen was loved by the people of Khemet for restoring the state religion as it was before the reign of Akheneten, was he even murdered period, considering he had a long history of health problems and apparently fell off a horse when he was younger which may explain the fracture in his skull?

Or it could have been the foreigner Tutu or Dudu who had been an official in the court of Amenhotep III?

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/Erealtut2.GIF - What forensic scientists think Tutankhamen looked like based on his skull. He looks like a Black man to me.

2. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    I thought Akheneten was his father in law and I read one place Queen Tiye was his mother and another it was Kiya. How do you figure the Hebrews infiltrated the royal family and altered the historical record? You were talking about this before, Amhed Osman claims Akheneten and Moses were the same person but mainstream Egyptologists reject such silly claims.

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Great thread!

I agree with some of what is written here, the part I don't agree with is the alleged infiltration by hebrews(hyksos) under the reign of Amenhotep lV. Without concrete evidence, the most that can be said is that we're speculating.

Like you brotha, I've been doing research on the Family of Queen Tiye and Amenhotep lll since 1981, and from all of the information I've gathered over the years, it seems fairly clear to me that Akhenaten did all he could to sever all diplomatic and military ties to western asia, indeed many of Kemets vassals in Asia(including palestine) wrote to Akhenaten complaining about lack of military and financial support.

The other issue I disagree with is the theory about Ay being complicit in the Death of Tutankhamen. As you probably know, Ay is prominently displayed in the tomb of his predeccesor as the Sem priest, performing the opening of the mouth ritual on The King. In all my years of study, I have never read about a murderer of a king, assuming the role of a Sem Priest in the tomb of their predeccesor.

Once again, this is a great thread

HeTePu

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    To be honest with you, I've found more information suggesting that his mother was in fact the Great Queen Tiye, and perhaps this would explain the considerable amount of depictions of her during his reign.

I would tend to think that depends on who the artist is, the royal sculptor Bak, depicted both the King and Queen as dark skinned black people. In addition, not that you are suggesting this, but there is no prototypical mullato phenotype, Miles Davis had very "fine" features, but he was Jet black