Black People : Who Is Who On This Planet??? Pt.3

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Hetep Afrakan Peoples! (Before I get all involved in this; Asante Sana Info-moetry for the pull up on the 66 trillion years even though my goal was to simply display the "time factor" illusion we've been given.)

Between having to work and writing my book and posting online and going to my community meetings, I do try to post whenever I can. In continuing from part 2 I've had time to think about this thread and the important factors concerning it which over the course of time have become many. If we get a book entitled; What They Never Taught You In History Class by Indus Khamit Kush, we will see that he does an excellent job of documenting our existence on this planet. He gives excellent resources and basically lets us know that "at the core of EVERY CIVILIZATION can be found our people".

Since we have been here on this planet we have left many temples, shrines, remnants of technology and a spiritual legacy unequaled upon this earth that has impacted all people on the planet. The problem that we have been having is a simple one to a degree....and yet it is also a universal issue that stems from a time before "we ever manifested upon this planet". I have recently seen a few post on this board pertaining to the idea that everybody came from the Afrakan or our people. This is not an issue that I am in debate about. What I am in debate about is "how they got here, how we got here, who and what we are and who and what they are". Without an understanding of this, many of us will continually live our life in a revolving door without ever reaching the potential of who we are.

Lets keep this gangster for a minute. Everybody on this forum, let me ask you a question. What has any white person done to you DIRECTLY? In other words, what I'm asking and saying is; do you know of any white people personally that have ever stopped you from getting a job, moving into a new home, knocked on your door to assault you or kept you from getting decent grades in school or whatever. Do you PERSONALLY know any white people that have done this? I'm not speaking on the system that they've constructed that we've all been a victim of....I'm bringing this down to the personal level because that's the ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS TO US. This is also the reason that it becomes so hard for us to get or be involved in tragedies that happens to other Afrakan people...because it didn't happen to us on a personal level where it impacts our DIRECT LIFE IN AN EVERY DAY FASHION.

I bought this up because the reality is that, "if we have not been "physically assaulted" by any of them, then they did NOTHING TO US. What they have been most successful at was in "controlling how we think or perceive ourselves, themselves and life to be. I'm equally stating as Carter G. Woodson stated;If you can control a man’s thinking, you don’t have to worry about his actions. If you can determine what a man thinks you do not have worry about what he will do. If you can make a man believe that he is inferior, you don’t have to compel him to seek an inferior status, he will do so without being told and if you can make a man believe that he is justly an outcast, you don’t have to order him to the back door, he will go to the back door on his own and if there is no back door, the very nature of the man will demand that you build one.” (this statement is profound beyond words on a conscious, subconscious and programming level with the understanding that like the computer, the mind can not and will not bring forth anything other than what's been placed in there.) (More on the "what's been placed there" a little later since we do have a recorded spiritual hard drive within us that we call our penile gland.)

Because of this reality that Carter G. Woodson stated, we have been demanding and fighting to convince ourselves that what we were told in our Holy Books has to be true...and yet if we examine what Carter G. Woodson wrote, we will begin to see that the enemy of our people through the theft of the writings of our ancestors, is exactly how they have been moving against us. Before they can control anything on this "PHYSICAL LEVEL" or level of the seen and manifested, they had to control the realm or area of the "UNSEEN" which is the area of MIND. They knew based upon our ancestors writings, that no one could manifest or bring into the "PHYSICAL WORLD WHAT DID NOT FIRST EXIST IN THE UNSEEN WORLD OR THE WORLD OF MIND".

This is the reason why our people had to be knocked up side the head and made to FORGET the legacy, the culture, the history and all else that we had been living. It became important that our motivations, inspirations, aspirations, imagination and very thought process be dumbed down to the lowest level...for they understood that "WE COULD NOT PRODUCE, BUILD, MANIFEST OR ACT AND LIVE OUT ANYTHING THAT WE COULD NOT FIRST CONCEIVE OF IN THE REALM OF THE UNSEEN OR MIND. ( this is also what was called "sticking a needle into our brains) Now it's time for us to go back to a time when it was just us. In fact, we need to go back to when we first manifested as a means of understanding what happened and our connection to it today. There will always be questions that will remain a puzzle until we re-connect with ourselves but answering those are not the issue here.

We need to answer as many questions as possible in order to come up out of the fog and illusion of self and life that we are caught up in.

To Be Continued. Next Chapter: Origin of The Black Race

2. Keino

Keino Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +107
    trivial as it might be but if you have ever watched the simpsons, homer is really not supposed to be stupid at all. And the reason he is stupid is because there has been a toy crayon lodged up his nose which has been sticking his brain since childhood lol. He was a genius when he got it out but after losing all of his friends because he became arrogant, he got it surgically stuck back up his nose and returned to normal.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Very interesting!

What comes to mind is, who at that early time was so knowledgeably would understand how our minds would react to such? Shouldn't our ancestors been aware of such trickery? Or is this something they (white people) stumbled upon through-out our ancestors emancipation? Also, i'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea that most slave owners had this knowledge and knowingly implemented it knowing the affect it would have later on through the years.

I understand how propaganda works, but who/when did they stumble upon this mind bluckery? Wouldn't it had to be a design created by our own people? Something we should have already understood?

My thoughts are, they did not understand what they were doing until our ancestors emancipation. Thats when the in depth studies of the mind began. But this is just a thought. Looking forward to reading part 4!

:heart:

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    There was only a certain sect or portion of white people who knew this information based upon the sacking of ancient Kemet and the left overs of Greece...so most slave owners did not know this info...they were simply following a structure...but you'll understand it better as this continues because where I am right now in the thread, we haven't even physically manifested yet and there were other beings as well although none of them were the white people....but again, I don't want to get too far ahead just to keep the clarity clear.