Black People : Who Is Who On This Planet??? (Introduction)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Hetep (peace) Afrakan Peoples!!

Today is a good day for many things, like this post. As some of you may or may not know, I have been doing some extensive research on the origin of the white people because I already understand with complete clarity that "NOBODY HAS THE WHOLE TRUTH" anywhere on this place that we call earth. We do however have records...records that were broken up and scattered across this earth away from us. Those of us who study the history of Kemet understand that this was symbolic of the story of Ausar when his body was chopped up and scattered. So just like his body was not to be found in one place, neither is our story or our knowledge base.

I am a researcher because a look at the word itself informs you that it has "already been SEARCHED"...I'm simply doing it "AGAIN" which is the meaning of the prefix "RE"...thus the word "re-search, researcher, researched". In doing so, I have had to lay on the table the research of Evolution, Creationism, DNA studies, the teachings of the Dogon, the Nation of Islam, the Kemetic stories, Biology, Blood Classifications, Science and of course the philosophy of the Arab mystic named Al Ghazali. Al Ghazali had a concept called "The Just Measure". This is symbolic of the just weights written in both the Bible and the Quran. More importantly, we find the origin of it in ancient Kemet as a symbol of Maat.

Al Ghazali says that; "In the face of searching to obtain the truth about something that is not fully known, one must take all information available and place it upon a scale to see in which direction something weighs out as being true or not". As we can see, this is also the way that the justice system is supposed to work as well even though it does not. We will also get the opportunity to explore some Masonic statements as it relates to us as a people. So what exactly is this thread about?

This thread is about understanding "WHo is Who" on this planet? Who are we, who are the others on the planet. Who is God, who is Devil, who is Man...who is Human and who is Mankind. In universal time we have only taken a nap...but in our time or our perception of it, we have been sleeping for a long long time. There are things that I will say that totally goes against some of our scholars with the understanding that there is information out today that was not out when they were studying and researching...so there's no disrespect intended on my part.

People have become so darn sensitive today about everything that it becomes hard to write about or lay out information without it appearing that you're attacking someone or someone's beliefs. Well, the truth of the matter is that "whatever someone believes is their business" and whatever it is that they believe is something that existed before they did and as such, does not BELONG TO THEM. It was they who made it PERSONAL when they never should have and never actually can since it will still exist long after they are dead and gone.

It hurts me to say that we have been unconsciously lied to....we have been consciously lied to.....we have had so called leaders who were working with and for our oppressor that many of our people believed in and followed. We have had our history ripped apart and stomped in the mud. We have been mentally, spiritually and physically raped. We have been poisoned with vaccinations, artificial foods and fluoridated water. We have been through a hell that has still yet to be defined....but it's okay.

I look at it like this; Everybody out there is against us, wants what we have, what our ancestors did. They literally WANT TO BE US AND CAN'T!! So now we have all these things happening to us as a people and I can't help but to stop and ask myself; "Who Are We That The Whole World Is Against Us!!??? Who and What Are We That we have the government, the state, the religions, the scientific community and medical community, the military and economic structures of the entire world all trying to do one thing....CONTROL BLACK PEOPLE !!!

What is it about ourselves, our history and our reality that no one wants us to know and are fighting as of this day to keep locked away from us??? Come on now! This is some serious ish here!!! Somebody knows something about us that we don't know and they are afraid that we will find out once again! Why else would all our peoples stuff be locked away in the Vatican, the Russian Museums and in a building in Chicago that we can't get in???

We Got To Be More Than We Think We Are and the world wants to make sure that we don't wake up to it!!!

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Ok thanks for the intro. This appetizer teased our hunger, we're still hungry, we are ready for the full course meal now.

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    yeah...u have most definitely peaked my interest...

one love
    khasm

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
  5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

If one says they're going to break it down, then let it be broke.....otherwise, :Zzz:

6. Love Goddess

Love Goddess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +54
    Where's the rest of the thread? Brother Keita, the very things you've mentioned has always been on my mind and made me realize from a child that we were more than were we led to believe. At a young age I questioned why? As I kept this question in my mind I always sought the answers through life. It doesn't make any sense that we are some nobody savages they portray, yet they work around the clock to keep us down. And why does EVERY race hate us so? Those are the things all blacks need to asking themselves. Now bring it on. :)

Peace