Brother AACOOLDRE : Who Is the Son of Man?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
SON OF MAN: =Titus

By Andre Austin

Recently I sent an instant message to the genius, Joseph Atwill who wrote Caesar’s Messiah, because I was curious about the identity of the Two Witnesses/Two Olive trees/two Lampstands. I had already suspected it was Vespasian and Titus because they fit the profile like a hand to a glove. Atwill refused to give an answer because its part of his next book; I wait to exhale for it. I knew from reading Josephus works a priest by the name of Jesus, for life insurance, gave Titus Two candlesticks and other treasures (War of the Jews 6,8-387). One of the symbols Titus used was the Olive also.

But when I found out who the son of man was by inference it led to a logical deduction. In the works of Joseph bar Matthias (Joseph of ArMatthea 37-100AD) who wrote War of The Jews gave a description of the Son of Man that was the same as the NT.

I first read Revelation 1:7-16 quoting excerpts:

“Behold he cometh with cloud and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him”

Keep in mind the Jews hit Titus in his arm, a permanent injury, with a stone and dart in Vespasian foot.

“And in the midst (middle) of the seven candlesticks one like unto the son of Man...And out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword and his countenance was as the sun”

Now keep in mind it was Titus who stole the 7 candlesticks (Menorah) the middle candle was the sun. The Arch of Titus in Italy, made by his brother, there is a relief depicting Titus conquest of Jerusalem which shows him being carried into the clouds on an Eagle (symbol/insignia of Roman Army).

Revelations 2:5:

“Remember therefore from whence thou (Jews) art fallen, and repent…or else I will remove thy candlestick out of his place except thou repent”

Titus was the only one they can be talking about because he was the only one who offered peace to the Jews to surrender at least three times before peter and they turned him down forcing him to destroy their temple and take away the menorah.

Revelations 9:1-7 excerpts:

“I saw a star that had fallen from the sky

And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth…

They tortured them like that of the sting of a scorpion (artillery launching missile stone balls or scorpion eggs (Luke 11:12)

First we should know ancient Roman history that their ballista artillery was nicknamed Scorpion

And the details of this torture was harming genitals by blocking passage and sticking objects up their fundaments (buttocks see War of the Jews Book 5:10-435)

Similar language was used by Josephus War of the Jews as it was in Revelations 9 with a star in the sky then coming great misery for the Jews called signals in Josephus signs in the NT:

1. A Star resembling a sword stood over the city. (See Rev 9)

2. So great a light shone round the altar and holy house (same theme in Luke 17:24)

3. After this Josephus reports “”Before sunsetting, Chariots and Troops (Angels) of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds (same as on Arch of Titus) and surrounding of cities”

Then Josephus writes:

4. A voice from the east a voice from the west, a voice from the four winds, a voice against Jerusalem and the holy house, a voice against the bridegrooms and brides.

(War of Jews 6, 5 298-301).

Now if we turn to Matthew 24 & 25 we see a direct parallel with War of the Jews:

Signs of the End of the Age:

1. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the Eagles (roman army) will gather. After the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, stars fall from the sky…

2. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky…will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds… gather elect from four winds…

3. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. In Matthew 25: 1 the heavens are found to be like ten bridesmaids who took torches and went out to meet the bridegroom and the bride.

4. At this point we turn to Luke 17 because details of Noah and the flood the NT writer lifts from Prometheus in Egypt.

5. Read my essay “The Eagle has landed” and we see how Typology based upon on character is based upon another and another.

Conclusion

This is fascinating to know the true identity of the Son of man is Titus. However, it could be an emotional let down for some to learn that the NT is a military campaign parody and political propaganda of the Roman government. Its really anti-Semitic on a personal grudge level by Vespasian and Titus maybe from receiving personal injuries in warfare with the jews. It’s simply a literary creation.

Finally if we turn to Suetonius’s The Twelve Caesars the Roman historian, who was born in 70AD when Titus military rage was going on against the Jews, we learn that Titus, the Son of Man was gay. Maybe this will turn out to be poetic justice against the Christians who try to exclude this population from their pews.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back