Black People : WHO IS THE ENEMY?

Who Do You Feel Is The Enemy Of Our People?

• The White Man, Plain and Simple

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Asians = Financial/Economic Exploitation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latin/Hispanic Speaking People = Social Usurption

• Arabs

• All Of The Above, Or Any Combination Thereof

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • None; We Are Our Own Worst Enemy

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
bigtown said:
In the beginning it was the white man. Unfortunately, he's running a close second to black people. Sadly, he can just sit back and chill and watch black people do his work for him.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

You know what bigtown, I really can't dispute that. I think that mentality though is due to white folks, but the prolonged state that we're in is due to our own laziness and contentment.

The enemy is anyone who betrays me. Regardless of the color.

I see my enemies on an individual level.

They are not always white But the ones who agree that nothing should change is the enemy. Whites helped our ancestors during slavery without them those who escaped via the Underground Railroad would not have been able to do so.

Hispanics aren’t my enemies. Unless they try stepping up in this life, by stepping down on me.

Asians aren’t my enemy. Unless they put their hands on me. Don’t like me if you please. That is your right. If you hate me then you are affecting your self more by the energy inside. I might exploit that by coming around more.

The Arabs aren’t my enemies. They may be enemies of Africa, but how can I point and single them out when all of Europe has sliced up that bounty and still claim it. Besides no Arabs have called me a bad name. No Arab has ever disrespected me personally.

My enemy’s two that come to mind are black. Both sold me out on confidentiality. One cost me a job, another a future.

If these times were 1800’s I would be killed because of these two. They would be equivalent to the house help that believed if they were stool pigeons they would get beaten less. That was not the case. Some times they got more beatings than the one’s in the field. I read some stories and this what actual slaves said.

Those in the house were beaten by everyone in the house. For everything. Covers not turned back right. Meal being a moment late. Suspect reasons and beaten to guarantee that the fear of god was in them so they would not betray the house during the night. There were no lashings per say, but beating took place with a leather strap, slaps, burns things that were not noticeable.

Is a beating on one level less measurable than a beating on any other level?

The enemy is within.
:whip:

Who can it be .........?

I see us as people our own worse nightmare betrayed by our own for the
backing and teaching of the white man , he nolonger rule us by no means
yet he have instilled the poison inside many blacks that we struggle because
of our own creed , we become our own enemy as long as we stay divided we
will continue to struggle and bring forth war against each other as people .

the enimies of blk ppl, everywhere n the known universe, r those who block or impede any movement of theirs toward their self determination, regardless of color , national origin, or religious orientation. although the yt man is @ the core, the 'yt man', & his minions, comes n all shapes, sizes & colors.

the histories of a wide variety of nations & ppl's and their negative, even devestating interactions w blk ppl, particularly enslavement, or colonialist subjigation, (which i believe 2 b the same thing) & it's aftermath, whether here or abroad, differs only n degree & detail, not in kind.

some individuals make fine distinctions b/t 1 brand of colonialism, racism, discrimination, or other race based abuse; they declare that the british r 'better' than the french, or, that the arabs who enslaved us were less brutal than the dutch who enslaved us, or that the yt settlers n south africa were more onerous n their brutality aginst us than the belgian or the portuguese, as thou there is some virtue n the degree 2 which enslavement, or, exploitation is enforced. such specious, artificial differentiation comes from those who hv never experienced (or recognized n themselves) the miseries inherent in each, & the parity of their loathsomeness & destructiveness.

the enimies of blk ppl r, sadly, protean; what we need is a precept 2 help us recognize our friends. :?:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back