Black People : WHO IS THE ENEMY?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SAMURAI36, Jul 29, 2005.

?

Who Do You Feel Is The Enemy Of Our People?

1. The White Man, Plain and Simple

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Asians = Financial/Economic Exploitation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Latin/Hispanic Speaking People = Social Usurption

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Arabs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All Of The Above, Or Any Combination Thereof

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Other

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. None; We Are Our Own Worst Enemy

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Whom do you feel is the enemy of our people?

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    My Analysis

I often find this question being asked in revolutionary discussions with our people, and there is never a unified answer.

Some people tend to think that anybody who is not accepted as Black is an enemy of Blacks, and I am not of that discipline.

I do not see Hispanics as our enemy, since they suffer from the same issues that we do.

I would be willing to concede as the Arab being our enemy, however since a large portion of the Arab world could be qualified as Black, that is a hard call to make.

Asians bear no real malice towards us, outside of taking advantage of an opportunity to exploit an already easily exploitable people.

Thus, for me, the only external enemy that we possess, is the same one that everyone/thing else on the planet shares:

The WHITE MAN.

However, he is only our external enemy; our internal enemy continues to be ourselves.

Any thoughts?

PEACE

3. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    You know, I would have to say white people, because I know white people world-wide don't like balck people. I feel like other ehtnic groups aren't our enemies, but some other ehtnic groups try and follow the white man's lead as far as racism. They get brain-washed into thinking that we are garbage, the same way some black folks get brain-washed. As far as other ethnic groups, I feel there are more similar struggles than differences, even if many on both sides don't feel that way. I'd have to travel abroad and then form my opinion on other races. White people are evil towards black no matter what land they're on. I've known people of other races and I've known white people, and there is a difference. You can always feel the fakeness of a white person that is in front of you, even if they appear to be nice. Other races may believe certain stereotypes, but they don't give off the same vibes as white folks. Plus, the more you hang around white folks, the more you catch them saying something that tips you off to their racist anti-black/ asian/ hispanic etc. nature.

4. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    The term Hispanic to label a people is a misnomer. Hispanics, most anyway, are the product of the amalgamation of the indigenous people of a land and the invading European or simply Afrikans who are the offspring of slavery who have been exposed to one of the devil's languages (in this case obviously spanish). The devil (hooked-nosed, bagel-eating Aryan) tries to divide our people by labeling us differently. Sammy Sosa is no more latin because he speaks spanish than I am English, since I speak english. We are both Black.

While a large portion of Arabs are Black (Afrikan) unfornutately many of them defected from Blackness long ago to identify with another oppressor the Arabs. By virtue of that, I will label them an enemy.

He is obviously the disease of planet and our number one enemy. Samurai, allow me to add another: The mentacidal, loss Afrikan who has totally been acculturated who sees himself in his world of make believe as an honorary European. These buffer class, dogs-on-masta's porch lost souls are definetly our enemy. The damage that they cause being the Aryan's cultural clones is extensive.

5. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    In the beginning it was the white man. Unfortunately, he's running a close second to black people. Sadly, he can just sit back and chill and watch black people do his work for him.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

6. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    You know what bigtown, I really can't dispute that. I think that mentality though is due to white folks, but the prolonged state that we're in is due to our own laziness and contentment.

7. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Any imbalance in the natural, metaphysical and cosmic world is the enemy, especially if that imbalance cannot be properly and masterfully counterbalanced through spirituality, knowledge, wisdom or understanding in the material and metaphysical realm.

8. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The enemy is anyone who betrays me. Regardless of the color.

I see my enemies on an individual level.

They are not always white But the ones who agree that nothing should change is the enemy. Whites helped our ancestors during slavery without them those who escaped via the Underground Railroad would not have been able to do so.

Hispanics aren’t my enemies. Unless they try stepping up in this life, by stepping down on me.

Asians aren’t my enemy. Unless they put their hands on me. Don’t like me if you please. That is your right. If you hate me then you are affecting your self more by the energy inside. I might exploit that by coming around more.

The Arabs aren’t my enemies. They may be enemies of Africa, but how can I point and single them out when all of Europe has sliced up that bounty and still claim it. Besides no Arabs have called me a bad name. No Arab has ever disrespected me personally.

My enemy’s two that come to mind are black. Both sold me out on confidentiality. One cost me a job, another a future.

If these times were 1800’s I would be killed because of these two. They would be equivalent to the house help that believed if they were stool pigeons they would get beaten less. That was not the case. Some times they got more beatings than the one’s in the field. I read some stories and this what actual slaves said.

Those in the house were beaten by everyone in the house. For everything. Covers not turned back right. Meal being a moment late. Suspect reasons and beaten to guarantee that the fear of god was in them so they would not betray the house during the night. There were no lashings per say, but beating took place with a leather strap, slaps, burns things that were not noticeable.

Is a beating on one level less measurable than a beating on any other level?

The enemy is within.
    :whip:

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Who can it be .........?

I see us as people our own worse nightmare betrayed by our own for the
    backing and teaching of the white man , he nolonger rule us by no means
    yet he have instilled the poison inside many blacks that we struggle because
    of our own creed , we become our own enemy as long as we stay divided we
    will continue to struggle and bring forth war against each other as people .

10. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    the enimies of blk ppl, everywhere n the known universe, r those who block or impede any movement of theirs toward their self determination, regardless of color , national origin, or religious orientation. although the yt man is @ the core, the 'yt man', & his minions, comes n all shapes, sizes & colors.

the histories of a wide variety of nations & ppl's and their negative, even devestating interactions w blk ppl, particularly enslavement, or colonialist subjigation, (which i believe 2 b the same thing) & it's aftermath, whether here or abroad, differs only n degree & detail, not in kind.

some individuals make fine distinctions b/t 1 brand of colonialism, racism, discrimination, or other race based abuse; they declare that the british r 'better' than the french, or, that the arabs who enslaved us were less brutal than the dutch who enslaved us, or that the yt settlers n south africa were more onerous n their brutality aginst us than the belgian or the portuguese, as thou there is some virtue n the degree 2 which enslavement, or, exploitation is enforced. such specious, artificial differentiation comes from those who hv never experienced (or recognized n themselves) the miseries inherent in each, & the parity of their loathsomeness & destructiveness.

the enimies of blk ppl r, sadly, protean; what we need is a precept 2 help us recognize our friends. :?: