Black Sports : Who is the better middleweight: Bernard Hopkins or Marvin Hagler?

let's say if they did meet in one within the next year can Bernard take Taylor
or will this young thunder quickness and power out due Bernard , just me thinking
i say Bernard can out do any fighter he face for the next 3 years this guy is the
KING of the ring in his weight division at this point can't see anyone coming alone
to defeat him he will go out a champion and title holder ..

$$RICH$$ said:
let's say if they did meet in one within the next year can Bernard take Taylor or will this young thunder quickness and power out due Bernard.

Right now Bernard is to skilled & versatile for Jermaine Taylor, and I think the same will be true 1 year from now. The fighter that Bernard beat this past saturday (Robert Allen) fought Hopkins 5 years ago (he was TKO'd in the 7th round). According to Allen, Bernard doesn't hit as hard as he used to. Now fighters are notorious for not giving credit to an opponent. However if this was a legitimate statement, then B-Hop is starting to slow down some. This shouldn't be bad in a year....but in two years, who knows.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back