Nation of Gods and Earths : Who is the 85%?

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Precise Allah, May 22, 2013.

1. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

This would be that million dollar question. People ofter hear the term but not everyone who hears it knows what it means. This was the topic of our Universal Parliament last month here in Allah's Garden and it will be the topic again this month. I'm not going to quote the degree this comes from because I'm not going to give a face value understanding of what it means. I'll make it easy so even a child would understand.......

Here's the criteria:

1. Uncivilized people (can't get along with people, especially those who have their situation together)

2. Poison animals eaters (they take in things that hurt them physically and mentally)

3. Slaves due to being mentally dead and powerless (they don't know that they don't know, so other people use them and with that they cannot change their condition)

4. Lacks the knowledge of who the true and living God is (as original people they think there is SOMETHING greater than self. As colored people they think there is NOTHING greater than self)

5. Lacks the knowledge of their own origins (they don't know how they got here)

6. People who worship a mystery (They give credit to something they cannot prove)

7. People easily misled while at the same time being difficult to show the right way (They think they know things but have no ability to show and prove them and even worse they think that's o.k.)

Here's the thing. We ALL move in and out of this reality at least in part. The goal is to move away from this reality in it's entirety and stay away from it for good. When you live out the opposite of this then you can consider yourself something else.

The real question is where do you fit in this? Do you want to change your situation? What are you doing about it? If you think you fit in this category and belong there then peace. Stay there, you're not the person I want to talk to anyway.

Peace

2. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    What is your opinion of the 10% coming out in the open in the past 13 years, and their significance of the number 13

3. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    But you must talk to them! If Allah (minister Clarence X) did not educate the babies then where would we be today? If you be God then you have the power to elevate that which has been supressed in an individual in ignorance to the truth of knowledge

4. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

I'm keeping this thread on the 85. I did just do a build on the 10% though and if you'd ask the same question in that thread I'll address it.

Peace

5. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

And that is the beauty of my nation and teaching the 85 in general. YOU are welcome to try and teach those who don't want to listen....... lol. With that I'll tell you a story.

When Allah left Temple #7 and the NOI in general, he began trying to teach his contemporaries (people his own age). He found them to be "stiff necked" and set in their ways. After reevaluating his target audience he focused his attention on those he decided would be more receptive to his teachings. He taught the babies, and not only did he teach the babies, he taught the worst of the babies who were willing to listen. Those social rejects, gangsters and lowlifes are our nation's elders today.

When I first got knowledge of self I went through the same thing. My third eye was opened and I wanted to save the world. Then after bumping my head against the wall for awhile I realized that the world doesn't want to be saved. There are a few who want to learn to save themselves and those are the people I work with and who I'm looking for today. It was a valuable lesson learning that your can't force this on anyone. Many are called and few be chosen and those who are chosen, choose themselves.

Peace

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    is there any point in discussing the 85%?

7. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

Sure there is. 85% is one of the three classifications of people we recognize in the Nation of Gods and Earths. Some people don't have any idea what that is. Others have heard about it. Some might want to make some changes in their life once they find out more. For original people to discover their true and divine self is to learn there is something more and something different than what they've been exposed to before. I hope we can agree that any person who is uncivilized could benefit people of color and themselves by becoming civilized.

Peace

8. Honey1201

Honey1201 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    What if one agrees with all that is right and exact and shown and proved..but still has difficulties with your number 4. The true and living God? Are those people still considered a part of the 85%?

9. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

Everything in degrees. In the purest sense those who disassociate themselves from all elements of an 85% perspective are either 5% or 10%. My see on it is that life isn't that cut and dry. Some people are more like 5% while others are more 10%. The goal from our perspective is to be one or the other however even that is a choice made by the individual. You can't even make an informed decision unless you have the facts from the gate.

People come and go in this nation. Some stay a short time while others live out this culture for the rest of their lives. Ultimately you should do what works for you..... keeping in mind that everything isn't revealed to everyone at the same time. You can give a person knowledge and you can show a person wisdom but they have to get the understanding for they're own what? SELF!

Peace

10. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I dont know how you can say they chose themselves after saying , that he had his best success with those who felt that they were unchosen.