Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Who is Ra Un Nefer Amen's teacher?

Clyde C Coger Jr thank you for taking the time out to write your detailed reply. My first reaction was that you were "talking down" to me. Upon second read I was able to better understand your intent and have since began reading the thread you suggested. I will offer my advice as well: when you use a directive and commanding tone online there may be people who receive the information to be from a place of aggression. I am visiting this forum to learn about the Metu Neter series, Ra Un Nefer Amen, Ausar Auset Society as well as to ask questions to deeper my understanding. I am aware of searching the forums for information that may be previously discussed - I did not readily see the information I was looking for in the 14 pages of the "Why I Had To Step Away From Ra Un Nefer Amen" thread. Again, thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

If the intent here is constructive criticism, please specifically identify the "directive" used, Kenji ... Please show the "commanding tone" by direct quote(s), Kenji ...

And certainly not least, please show by quotes "talking down" to you, Kenji ...

If you can point to these three (3) things below, with some specificity:

... directive used
... commanding tone
... talking down to

I would be greatly served, kenji ...

I will offer my advice as well: when you use a directive and commanding tone online there may be people who receive the information to be from a place of aggression.

Clyde C Coger Jr thank you for taking the time out to write your detailed reply. My first reaction was that you were "talking down" to me. Upon second read I was able to better understand your intent and have since began reading the thread you suggested. I am visiting this forum to learn about the Metu Neter series, Ra Un Nefer Amen, Ausar Auset Society as well as to ask questions to deeper my understanding. I am aware of searching the forums for information that may be previously discussed - I did not readily see the information I was looking for in the 14 pages of the "Why I Had To Step Away From Ra Un Nefer Amen" thread. Again, thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

If the intent here is constructive criticism, please specifically identify the "directive" used, Kenji ... Please show the "commanding tone" by direct quote(s), Kenji ...

And certainly not least, please show by quotes "talking down" to you, Kenji ...

If you can point to these three (3) things below, with some specificity:

... directive used
... commanding tone
... talking down to

I would be greatly served, kenji ...

Peace Clyde. I've stated why I am on this forum. Now I have nothing left to talk about on this thread with you. Please do not write anything else on my profile page.

Peace Clyde. I've stated why I am on this forum. Now I have nothing left to talk about on this thread with you. Please do not write anything else on my profile page.

In view of the above, your accusations toward me are baseless then Kenji ... I hope you find what you are looking for.