Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Who is Ra Un Nefer Amen's teacher?

kenji

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2014
I ask the question because of my research into Ra Un Nefer Amen and the Ausar Auset Society for the purpose of developing my own spiritual belief system. My father always told me to do my own research and Destee seems to be one of the best sources online. I am located in Brooklyn, NY and desire to understand the background of Ra Un Nefer Amen's body of work, "Metu Neter". I currently own Metu Neter Vol. 1 and am interested in where I can gain further understanding of the source of Ra Un Nefer Amen's knowledge.

Thanks in advance for your help along my path.

:hello: kenji ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us, sharing, and asking your question so respectfully. It is a good one.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer ... but maybe someone does and will share.

This way, not only do you get to learn the answer, but so do i and everyone reading this thread.

Thus making your joining and asking a win win for all of us ... :score:

Please make yourself right at home because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:hello: kenji ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us, sharing, and asking your question so respectfully. It is a good one.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer ... but maybe someone does and will share.

This way, not only do you get to learn the answer, but so do i and everyone reading this thread.

Thus making your joining and asking a win win for all of us ... :score:

Please make yourself right at home because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you for the warm welcome.